Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Cannon

New Price $200

hey i have 3 new air cannons for sale that are solid metal (no plastic no water valves)
    solenoid is designed for air and the tank is rated at 200 psi. i have a compressor that reaches 145psi and i have left it hooked up for a week at 145psi and no failures.if your regulator fails this can handle the pressure and not explode like a plastic version would..
    these have the footprint of a 2lb fire extinguisher.

225.00 each hand held trigger no motion sensor

if your interested email me kennyw76@gmail.com
    if you need any other cannon or mechanism i can build it. i have designed and built my own stuff for years. but with kids and a 2 unforeseen career changes i have had to put everything on hold for 3yrs. (it has flown by) so with the help god and the knowledge that he has given me, I'm going to put it to good use and do what i love and what i started and that's get back to building halloween items..

don't you hate it when your employer lets you work all day on friday and then hands you a letter and walks off. they want a 2 weeks notice if you quit but dont have the respect for you to say we are going to have to cut back we will give you 2 weeks. i just get a little mad about the way things was done, anyways everything will work out , i'm looking to the positive side

thanks for your time.
    Last edited by kennyw76; 09-23-2010, 12:45 PM.

this is what it looks like the round thing lets you mount it to the wall at a 90 like shown or straight the triangle square is 6in so you can see how big it is. I'm working on a video but so far the sound it creates is being lowered by mic.

this tank can be fired in 1 sec intervals and still has the full effect each time it fires
    with this setup the air supply is cut off when activated.
    any other questions keep asking

thanks for your time

Comment

this is audio only and it is much louder in person this is just to show you how fast it recovers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3R3fdJoja8

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=160482188975

Comment

New Price $200

Comment

Working...
          X