Check your masks when you get them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check your masks when you get them

Last edited by NightmareOnYourStreet; 09-19-2010, 09:50 AM.

This is true with any product that you buy from any company. You should open it up immediatley and examine the contents to make sure it is all there, and inspect it carefully. If you brought it up to them right away, you would have had no problem, I have worked with them before and they are a great company with great customer service, and I highly reccommend them to anyone. It is a custom hand made prop, sometimes things will slip through the cracks, but you have to bring it to their attention in a reasonable amount of time. Depending on your skill level, and the size of the spot that needs touching up, you may be able to do it on your own. I am not sure of what your skill leve is, but there are a few other people on this board who make their own silicone masks, and may be able to offer you some quick advice on how to touch it up on your own.
    The secret of life is to appreciate the pleasure of being terribly, terribly deceived.

Comment

Last edited by NightmareOnYourStreet; 09-19-2010, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Airbrush it yourself. Thats whats great about all this Halloween Crap you can add too it. Fix ect. You cant friggin hurt it unless your just very untalented.
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

I ordered my mask from cfx, got it in a timely manor and it came out georgeous.

They're customer service was top notch, responding to all of my emails, qestions and giving me the paint job I wanted no questions asked.

You just have to take into account that this is hands down the busiest month of the year for them, they're trying to fill all their orders before the start of the season.

I would definitly email them again, mabye once the halloween rush is over, im sure they'll take care of you.

They cant really place a warrenty on silicone masks becuase how long it lasts for is the owners responsibility. Its all how you take care of them your self.

Comment

Originally posted by coasterfreak63 View Post
            I ordered my mask from cfx, got it in a timely manor and it came out georgeous.

They're customer service was top notch, responding to all of my emails, qestions and giving me the paint job I wanted no questions asked.

You just have to take into account that this is hands down the busiest month of the year for them, they're trying to fill all their orders before the start of the season.

I would definitly email them again, mabye once the halloween rush is over, im sure they'll take care of you.

They cant really place a warrenty on silicone masks becuase how long it lasts for is the owners responsibility. Its all how you take care of them your self.

Exactly, Coaster. I own a mask from them too, and I must say, the mask and the service was phenomenal. I am sure after the Halloween rush they will take care of you. They are great people, I know they wouldn't want to leave a customer hanging. This does seem very, very unusual though....

Comment

Working...
            X