styrofoam skulls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• styrofoam skulls

Does anyone know where I can find styrofoam skulls i can use to place in foam for scene decoration. Maybe not full skulls so much but half skuls or flat backed skulls?

If your good with an exacto knife, you could go to hair salon shops and buy whole heads for like $4

Comment

look at hallowen stores or walmart, kmart for the foam skulls that are like $4, cut them in half. they look pretty decent.
      sigpic
      Damon Wilde
      www.damonwilde.com
      www.theboneyardfl.com

Comment

Yeah i was trying to get away from cutting full skulls in half. I remember awhile back seeing a website that had some styrofoam skulls that were precut for really cheap. In the end If i can't find them again I'll cut the full ones in half like i've always done just wish i would have remembered that site.

Comment

foam skulls

here is another option. i have a urethan mold of a skull and some rigid ab foam i need to use up. I could pour these for you if the store bought ones arent good enough. i have enough to make prob 4 full skulls or 8 half skulls.
          Attached Files
          sigpic
          Damon Wilde
          www.damonwilde.com
          www.theboneyardfl.com

Comment

Walmart / Walgreens

Just got a bunch of decent looking foam skulls at Walmart for $4/ea. Walgreens also has some great looking (resin, I think) skulls for $6.
            Last edited by KeithK; 09-16-2010, 07:10 PM.

Comment

I'm gonna check the ones out at wallmart really fast. I found the website that i orginally saw what i was talking about it was terrorsyndicate.com alittle more pricy than i remember though. Damon if the ones at the store are not what I need I'll pm you about the ones that can be poured if you wouldn't mind. That mold is awesome by the way.

Comment

http://www.monstercloset.com/
                Buy this DVD it has great instructions on making Skulls out of wig heads. With a soldering iron, and a hotwire cutter you can make two skulls out of each wig head. Also buy the small alienis wig heads as there is less shaping that needs to be done.
                Even if you dont go the wig head route this is a darn fine DVD
                Allen H
                www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
                http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

I second that

the dvd from monster closet is great

Comment

Working...
                  X