Thank You Scarefactory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You Scarefactory

I have read all the negative posts bashing Scarefactory.
    I would like to share my experience with them today. This experience is unlike others shared on this forum.
    I called the main number (no special secret numbers) and a gentleman answered on the second ring. I informed him that I needed a audio file. He put me on hold for under 1 minute and a different gentleman answered.
    I wish I had caught the second gentleman's name. I told him I had an older animatronic that I received in a trade. I told him that I needed the audio soundtrack file. I also shared the dilemma of losing the soundtrack from my tyranamechanoid.
    The gentleman asked for my email address and said he would send it out when he had a chance. I thought for sure I would be waiting forever for the files.
    It took 15 minutes. Yes, only 15 minutes and there they were, the files were in my email inbox.
    I cannot thank Scarefactory enough. This gentleman fixed MY PROBLEM, not their problem, and they did it super quick.
    I wanted to share this Positive experience with everyone. We always hear about the bad stuff.I want to add the Good Stuff as well.
    To the gentleman who help me, thank you so much, keep up the good work

Thanks,

Dan Augusto
    Owner Tombstone Productions

We invite you to visit our website www.Hauntcompanyreviews.com and place your excellent review of Scarefactory on the site.

Sue Gray
    http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

Aren't most of the bad Scarefactory posts prettly old now? From everything I've heard they've had pretty good customer service lately.

Comment

SF Poor Customer Service

Never have I experienced such poor customer service as I have with David Fauchman and Scarefactory. Our marriage was good when I spent $50,000 with him last year, but the honeymoon quickly came to an end and this year, I have been battling for custody of my money I spent. We never recieved our product or replies to repeated questions via phone, email or texts for fire retardent documentation pr when we migt expect our order so we were left little choice to cancel our order. However, they certanly made sure to charge my credit card twice for the entire purchase amount. I can go on and on, but see little point as the divorce is final. I will prefer to deal personally with those vendors and manufacturers who want my business and in return provide proper customer service.
        Have a spooky day!

Alex

Alex Shead
        Owner/Producer
        Spooky Shead Productions
        T: 770-995-6285
        T: 866-348-ALEX
        [url]www.terrorinthesquare.com

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function"
        - F. Scott Fitzgerald

Comment

Why haven't you used this one Larry?

Comment

Alex...........

$50,000 customer who gets no respect, no satisfaction,and no customer service. Why does anybody DEAL with this company? One good review. WOW !!!! They'll get theirs. BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST. Their reputation is shit.

Comment

Working...
            X