X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serious Question

Yes serious question from me.........

Zombies are classified as "reanimated corpses"

So by definition would Frankensteins Monster AKA "Frankie" AND Mummies also be ZOMBIES????
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%
    Joe, Put down the Moonshine and go to bed.
    0%
    http://www.myspace.com/joedog158
    Personal MySpace

My Mottos:
    When in doubt, get the hell out - Jason Hawes

Of all the things I have taught you, remember this:
    If you see me running, KEEP UP! - Joe Dog

They both are operating with diminished mental capacity, this would be a deciding factor of "Zombie-hood", I think.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

So Jim, what you are saying is that when it's deep into the night and we, as haunters, are working on a room, with no sleep or food, we are zombies too? Hence the diminished mental capacity!

Kirk :twisted:
      Kirk Boemmel
      Dark Ghost Manor
      www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

Zombies want to eat you, Frankenstein is just misunderstood and the Mummy just wants your organs.
        Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

I "Know" Zombies.
          I was in high school and college in the 1960's when the media was busy "selling" the youth of America on street drugs.
          I never took the bait. If my brain cells are abit different from others brain cells it might be genetic, but at least I come by them honestly, I never needed that kind of inspiration, if you want to call diminished capacity "inspiring"?
          You know what I mean, man? Like. Like. Like, ....you know? Wow!?
          Like......?
          Groovey.
          Like.
          Wow!
          You know?

Somehow. as a nation, we survived the integration into our society of so many "Card-Carrying Zombies"!
          ?
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Im going to say yes even though Something in the Ice brought up a good point. Frank was just confused. I remember the original Frankenstein from jeez 30 years ago when i was a kid. Frank and the little girl by the pond and she handed him a flower.

I swear i really thought he was going to go nuts and rip her arms off, but he didn't so maybe that dosen't qualify him as a zombie. A zombie would have ripped her arms off and eaten them.

But because Frank is my favorite monster and i love to see people do that character, i vote yes. Make him a zombie.

Im assuming this is a person wanting to do the Chattanoga Zombie walk as Frankenstein. If i was sitting in my car and zombies were crossing in front of me,but Frank was also mixed in, i would love it!

Comment

If thats what this is about then HE// ya let Frank do the Zombie walk, that would be so cool. I bet he would get a lot of press time too.
              Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Zombies born on date has to do with either Voodoo, Some kind of Military chemical virus gone wrong or an unexplained reanimation of bodies already burried even though they have been autopsied and prepared with alternate fluids?

The virus can be spread by any bite or scratch and the mind of the zombie is not properly functioning as any prior personality but, there is some residual thought to gather at the mall.

Frankenstein was a medical experiment who once reanimated by lightning the heart would not stop beating. He had great strenght but perhaps a messed up brain. Zombies are said to have no real brains left and only a need to feed and this residual programming. They can be pushed down and generally are slow. Some films have them having some amount of speed now, to run after potential victims ans such.

The mummy might have been a little dried out but was reanimated with Tana leaves due to some curse. After a little skin lotion he was able to put on a fezz and go after anyone that had anything to do with opening his tomb. This is very concious thought and actions with intent.

Neither frank or the mummy are rotting away or degenerating in any way once reanimated. Zombies seem to have a sell by date.

If yo cut off a zombies arm it is also an individually animated evil thing. If you cut off frank or the mummies arm they would be pissed.
                sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Neither frank or the mummy spread their funk to others. Now I'm a little concerned as a real zombie walk would involve crashing all the shop windows and dragging innocent bystanders into the hord of zombies to be partially consumed. It wouldn't just be a staggering parade.

Perhaps innocent bystanders can be planted to further worm out the uninitiated.
                  sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Joe Dog

Dude...you tell a gut wrenching story about losing...and then finding your son...the music...the bar...quite a good emotional story. Then follows up with a "serious " question.....and it's about Frankebstein!!!
                    Joe Dog...you are one of us!!!

Rich Hanf

Comment

Thanks Rich,
                      But honestly the last option on the poll was a real option. I was sipping and got philosophical. But you do have to agree a reanimated corpse could include Frankie and The Mummies.

Neither frank or the mummy spread their funk to others.
                      You don't know the Mummies I know.
                      http://www.herecomethemummies.com

Ask Ken Spriggs about the power of the 'shine. He got a small sample @ TW.
                      http://www.myspace.com/joedog158
                      Personal MySpace

My Mottos:
                      When in doubt, get the hell out - Jason Hawes

Of all the things I have taught you, remember this:
                      If you see me running, KEEP UP! - Joe Dog

Comment

So Joe, there you are hundreds of miles from Ken, you know he's in trouble, you rent a Snowcat, drive to the lodge, WATCH OUT for the axe!
                        "Power of the Shine!"
                        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                        X