TERROR IN THE SQUARE is a GO!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TERROR IN THE SQUARE is a GO!!

As the producer of Stadium of Screams, I am proud to announce I have found a permanent location, if there is ever such in this industry, in which to create my haunt, Terror in the Square, for 2010. Website is still being updated, but should be online soon. Although I pulled the plug late in removing SOS from life support, we've hit the ground running at our new location and are 85% complete and eyeing a grand opening of Oct. 15th. Great location just off an historic small town square in a building many say is actually haunted! And if the orbs in the photos are any indication................well, let's just say working late hours as made for some interesting stories the following day amongst our staff.
    Have a spooky day!

Alex

Alex Shead
    Owner/Producer
    Spooky Shead Productions
    T: 770-995-6285
    T: 866-348-ALEX
    [url]www.terrorinthesquare.com

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function"
    - F. Scott Fitzgerald

Congrats!

I heard good things about SOS. I hope all works out for you at your new location. Maybe, if your dates differ from ours, we may be able to pay you guys a visit this year. Hope you have a record season.

Vinny
    www.ArxMortis.com

Comment

Alex

Glad ya got it all worked out. I know what ya been going through. How many times this week have I laid my phone down and it dialed yours by accident LOL! Shane and its I am glad for you. Shane this time.
      sigpic

Comment

Sounds like an awesome place, congrats!!!!

Wayne

Comment

Wishing You Only The Best, ALEX............

After all you've been through with scarefactory, It's good to hear some GREAT news for a change! Have a great, successful season!

Comment

Congratulations! Godspeed toward finishing the work.

Comment

Thanks to all who replied with such kind and encouraging words! The majority of people I have met and come to know in this industry are some of the most generous and giving people I have ever met.
              Have a spooky day!

Alex

Alex Shead
              Owner/Producer
              Spooky Shead Productions
              T: 770-995-6285
              T: 866-348-ALEX
              [url]www.terrorinthesquare.com

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function"
              - F. Scott Fitzgerald

Comment

Sending my best to "THE SQUARE"

Congrats man.

Best to you & your staff. I'm psyched to be aboard the Terror Train.

Here's to a killer season, - Lee
                sigpic

___Lee George / 215.525.1300 x129 / LeeGeorge@TicketLeap.com

Comment

Working...
                X