Lighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lighting

I'm going to be getting some flood lights for this year, any suggestion on a specific kind? These will be used outdoors.

Who has the best deals?

Mr. Haunt

using flood lights can be just as effective as fancy high tech lighting sometimes...all it takes is the right color schemes and a little black wrap to focus what your lighting. good thing is they're cheap and found everywhere! only bummer is you're usualy gonna find only blue/red/green/yellow and white in most stores. if i have to use flood lights i try to keep them as ambient light combine with actual source lighting, such as a sconce or lamp thats part of your set to keep it a little more realisitc. the biggest thing to me is hiding your bulb! especialy under lighting from the ground...try to make yourslef some v shaped covers on a stake to hide the source from the customers view.

hit home depot/lowes and find the heavier bulbs that have a stronger color and usualy flat on the front! theres some that are really light weight and not as colorful but break if ya sneeze on them...they're shit.
    "the boogeyman is real, and you found him"

Comment

Working...
    X