Selling Cofin Car ( Dragula ) after Halloween

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling Cofin Car ( Dragula ) after Halloween

Something that may be of interest to some of you...

A while back I posted a pic of a cofin car that I bought to resell, thought I had it sold and then decided to place it out for trick or treat last year so I kept it.
    Now I need the space it is taking up and I will be listing it for sale after Halloween Season is over. ( Wife wants to use it one more year for display ) I will be asking $800.00 for it - we had allot of interest when I originally listed it and wanted to see if there was any interest left. I would also be interested in a interesting trade.

I will post some pics sometime in the future...

B.
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
    www.maliciousstudios.com
    "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
    http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

Selling Cofin Car ( Dragula ) after Halloween

we would like to see some pics, thanks jay and yen

Comment

Pics

YES... we will def. upload some pics...

in order to take decent pics it will take some time... and right now WE HAVE NONE as you would expect we are filling orders all day and most of the nights...

Keep your eyes peeled

we will add photos of the item within the next 30-60 days

give us a shout let us know that your interested...

Thanks

B.
      Last edited by maliciousstudios; 09-19-2010, 08:21 PM.
      "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
      www.maliciousstudios.com

Comment

I'm interested too. I'd like to know the year/make/model of it ahead of time if you can.
        Brad Bowen
        Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
        www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Coffin car

Well.... I think you might be thinking of a Hearse... its not a hearse its a Coffin car or Dragula .... basically its a Coffin on a frame that you can sit in and drive. A hot Rod Coffin if you will...

It has Weld Star type racing rims on the rear and dragster type rims on the front. Its gold in color - Id say same color as the Dragula years ago.

Im sorry bout the pics, I will get to them as soon as I can. I wanted to guage the interest to see if people were still interested or not.

THANKS FOR ALL OF THE EMAILS AND MESSAGES !! 23 in all ( WOW ) I didnt expect that much interest already !!

B.

( Please be sure to check out the video of the singing skulls in the You Tube section !! I loaded the video for you entertainment... we will be selling these sooner or later as well ! )

Malicious Studios
          www.maliciousstudios.com

Comment

PICTURE !!! ( The only one we can find )

Hello,
            here is a picture from Halloween 2009 - we will try to get some more pics uploaded but this will give you a idea of what your dealing with.

Skeleton and children not included in sale..... ROFL

This will be sold shortly after Halloween 2010

Malicious Studios
            www.maliciousstudios.com

Comment

Does it have an actual engine/drive train or just a prop?......Looks really cool BTW!....ZR

Comment

yes it does

Yes... it does have a engine

Malicious Studios
                www.maliciousstudios.com

Comment

Dragula

It has a engine, drivetrain is chain driven.... the lights in front light up with red L.E.D.'s it could use a little interior work... I was going to put button top vinyl interior inside and the windsheild still needs fixed. linkage could use some tinkering in the steering but ITS VERY COOL.... I have gotten ALLOT of compliments on it .

This will be for sale on 10/31/10 Im not going to sell it before then. ( sorry )

Thanx for all of the emails... I didnt think it would generate this much interest makes me think that I should make a few...LMFAO

You guys R@WK !

( Oh p.s. if you havent seen the video I uploaded a couple days ago of some kickass skulls we put together for a party be sure to take a look !
                  AND ~ leave a comment... I have thought of investing in this department but once again I am guaging your interest. This Quartet will be for sale sooner or later as well )

Malicious Studios
                  www.maliciousstudios.com

Comment

That would be awesome driving that in the local Halloween parade....A lot of the old rods in the parade have the neon lighting that look great at night when the parade is held so a set of those in maybe green....Of course the driver has to have a top hat and a cool set of shades.....That would be a great promotional tool for any haunted house......$800.....It will go fast....ZR

Comment

Originally posted by ZombieRaider View Post
                      That would be awesome driving that in the local Halloween parade....A lot of the old rods in the parade have the neon lighting that look great at night when the parade is held so a set of those in maybe green.
                      I can see it now in the papers "Zombie driving coffin goes into the crowd, injures 4 at local parade". lol

Good luck with the sale, pretty unique piece!

Comment

Yes

if you look at it in the picture... I had green lights underneath with a smoke machine and it also had a reving hotrod engine mp3 I used for it... this with a set of speakers and wow... that thing is a BEAST !! lol

Thanx for the inquiries

you guys R@WK

Malicious Studios
                        www.maliciousstudios.com

Comment

Coffin Car / Talking Skull video

Cool coffin car. I'm interested too!

Talking skulls video - where can we see it?

Comment

I'll give you $810.

Comment

Dragula

Please check your email and your private message box, I have sent you numerous messages, not sure if you are getting them.

Thanks,

Dan augusto
                              Owner Tombstone Productions
                              Daugusto@comcast.net

Comment

Working...
                              X