Lemp Brewery Haunted House Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lemp Brewery Haunted House Photos

Worked at Lemp for HOURS tonight... we are going to build a haunted house believe it or not in ONE WEEK! Yep that is right... we built the walls, did all the electric, blah, blah weeks ago then turned ALL of our attention to Creepyworld.

Creepyworld took way more time than we ever thought, so now starting Sunday we started putting scenes together. Its going to go together in ONE week and it will look BAD ASS!

You be the judge. Did everything you see here in one night. This place is like a real dungeon a real castle, unlike anything you've ever seen.

Larry
    Attached Files
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

There might not be five cooler locations than this to have a haunted house, this is real 100 year old gothic tunnels, caves, walls, with real looking everything ... this place is outragous.

We will open this attraction for Transworld. You board a freight elevator and we take you down several levels below street level and you get dropped off underground... where NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM!

I will post more photos soon.

Larry
    Attached Files
    Larry Kirchner
    President

Comment

Awesome job Larry! You and your crew really are amazing. Top notch.
      www.nightmareslive.com

Comment

Larry

I am pretty much doing the same as you as you know I think were crazy! Love the old walls ect that is and will be so much of a help to you. You will pull it off I am sure its really looking great! Shane and its good luck! Shane this time.
        sigpic

Comment

Looks "Museum" quality !

Those figures displayed therein. Very impressive!
          Some will be too claustraphobic to be underground (oh, well? hahaha!) Some may feel too much from the old setting to be comfortable. (Oh, well again?)
          You seem to be playing off your movie script of the old brewery full of beer/blood-drinking vampires who have discovered the secrets to long life, all well and good!
          My Ravens Grin wine cellar has always impressed most people, chiseled from solid rock and creepy, different, so "Old-World" in it's construction.
          Can't beat the atmosphere when it's already 150 years old!
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Lookin good larry, i like "janitor dr.satan"
            Shawn
            Fear Engineer
            HauntedHouse.ca

Comment

It makes it too easy. Im sure it was alot of work but at the same time saved you time in the long run. Looking forward to seeing it! Damon
              Damon Carson

Comment

we built a lot of crates and bought a lot of wine barrels plus a bunch of static figures from Unit 70 so yeah it will make it very easy... but coming up with a plan of attack is really what is making it easier. We still have to go through all the electric, fire doors, sprinkler this and that... building the maze all the hard work but coming up with a plan that works is what makes everything pay off.

You have to work within your assets... then exploit them!

Once we get it done I will post more pictures.

Larry
                Larry Kirchner
                President

Comment

There's nothing wrong with what you're doing. If you have incredible walls and a great location it would be a sin to cover it up. Nothing you are going to do would make the walls look better than they already do except for some great lighting. It looks pretty incredible.
                  Spooky Wishes
                  Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

It all look great, especially for one nights work.

I absolutly love the music on the Lemp Brewery website, just awesome.

Comment

That looks fahmazing! Those props and scenes are awesome. Good work and more pics please!

Comment

Fantastic job, Larry! I want to be you when I grow up (even though I'm probably already around your age, ha ha!)! Building multiple haunted houses, dark rides, and black light mini-golf courses for a living would be a dream come true.

Comment

Totally KICK-ASS!!!!!
                          *Sigh*I can't wait til' October

Comment

Lighting?

A small possibly one-candle power illumination, set shining up and across the surface of the rock wall makes for a very nice look , in my opinion. (Done that, looked fantastic!)
                            Light had a tendantcy to really go to town against arched ceilings making more light from less applied light.
                            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I know this is hard to believe but we set this whole haunted house up in TWO DAYS... the Lemp is done all the scenes are done! TWO DAYS! LOL

Now its on to lighting and sound and we'll be ready to rock n roll.

It looks pretty awesome right now, but come the Haunt show we will go ALL OUT to make it 10 times what it is now. When you guys come down we'll take you on down to the depths of the city.

Here are another pic...

I will take SEVERAL more pics today and upload them for you!

Keep checking the picture and this thread so we can catch up to Shanes views.
                              Larry
                              Attached Files
                              Larry Kirchner
                              President

Comment

Working...
                              X