Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just uploaded new video on photobucket.com SINGING SKULLS !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just uploaded new video on photobucket.com SINGING SKULLS !!

Greetings BOILS AND GHOULS.... I just uploaded a video onto Photobucket.com and wanted to share it with YOU ! Check it out.....

We worked on this project on and off for the past year or so and its finally come to life.... ITS ALIVE.... ITS A L I V E.... A L I V E !!!!

I have posted it on the YouTube section of the forum but not allot of views.... dont miss out ~ check it out !! We are pretty proud of our work on them, so proud that we wanted to share the video for your entertainment.... They are PC Controlled via CAT5 cable serial into PC... 6 servos per skull, AND several l.e.d. colors in the eyes...we are working on cutting the ambillical cord and having them work on a control board with sound card so that they are a self contained unit ( Plug and Play - more user friendly ) even thought its just running a program and most can do this....

We have made a few of these water proof YES WATERPROOF so ( IF ) we decide to move forward with the line... you would be able to mount a skeleton or skull or whatever outside and let it run IN THE RAIN... any interest ??

"Oh yeah... before I forget... maliciousstudios.com has finally been updated, we will be adding new things from time to time so keep an eye on us. We have one more revamp this winter and then we will be in full control of updates !!"
    ( YAY ! )

Well, check it out ~ give us some comments ... we want to hear good and bad alike !!

AND FINALLY.... Have a GREAT season everyone... THANX FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!

CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO --->> http://www.hauntworld.com/haunted_house_forums/showthread.php?t=13068<<---
    Last edited by maliciousstudios; 09-21-2010, 09:53 PM.
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
    www.maliciousstudios.com
    "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
    http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios
Working...
X