• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Necroplex commercials

30 second commercial spot.

10 second commercial spot.

WWW.THENECROPLEX.COM

Commercials, Branding, Graphic Design, and Web Design created by Travis Magee of Brutal Industries.

For more haunted house commercial spots, visit my youtube page at www.youtube.com/brutalindustries13
    Travis Magee
    Brutal Industries LLC
    www.brutalindustries.com
    www.facebook.com/brutalindustries13

really like the makeup in the first scene and throughout the piece. comes across as very high quality. thanks for sharing

Comment

appreciate the comment.
      Travis Magee
      Brutal Industries LLC
      www.brutalindustries.com

Comment

Am I the only one not able to see these?
        Zach Wiechmann
        www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Videos

Yes... your the only one... pfft...ROFL no I cant see it either gonna search youtube for the video.

WHY IS IT SO DAMN HARD TO POST VIDEOS ON HERE ?? I always have problems too... I dont have issues on any other site but this one. LOL, seems like every time I need to post a video I have to watch the damn tutorial...

Yeah I think this is a problem everyone has.... Hell, then I tried to upload onto YouTube and aparently some of the stuff Im trying to upload is in "violation"
          ROFL... ( I cant win )
          "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
          www.maliciousstudios.com
          "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
          http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

Comment

I have no idea why these are not showing. I posted the youtube link within the youtube code above.

You can visit my youtube page at www.youtube.com/brutalindustries13 and see the videos there. There are a few other haunt videos we have created.

Thanks!
            Travis Magee
            Brutal Industries LLC
            www.brutalindustries.com

Comment

Working...
            X