Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Source for talking Boris Skull

I was wondering if anyone can tell me a company I can buy a talking
    Boris Skull from?! I know its an older product but I dont remember who sells or carries them.
    Thanks.
    Damon
    Damon Carson

I have 2 bone colored ones and 1 silver cyber boris skull, they heve never been removed from the boxes. The "try me" batteries have faded away.

No idea what shipping would be, they could be yours for $20 each plus shipping. They retailed for $28. They are probably worth $400 each on ebay.
    sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Cool Greg pm me on here and give me your email and address and stuff I will probably take two off your hands at least.
      Thanks!
      Damon
      Damon Carson

Comment

I emailed you
        sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Glad you found one.
          I emptied the warehouse last year of the last 100 units.

I will have a pair of talking skulls(they joke with each other) coming in the end of July, but only 40 sets.
          Thanks, Jeff
          www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
          www.HauntForum.com
          www.MidWestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

How would you like to be the nightwatchman at the warehouse full of those talking skulls?
            Sounds like a made-for-tv movie plot.
            I know, call it "Max Headroom"
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
            X