Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group Size\Number of Groups

Hey guys,

I have a couple of questions regarding group sizes.

First of all what is a good group size? Is 5 too few or is that ok?

Second, What is the best way to get more than one group into the haunt at a time? I'm struggling with giving the actors enough time to reset (I seem to be short on volunteers this year). Perhaps I'll have more crawl out of the woodwork but right now I'm struggling to make it work.
    ~I'll bet living in a nudist colony takes all the fun out of Halloween.~

I think it depends on the size of your attraction, the width of your hallways, how much space patrons have in the individual scenes, and how intense you want your attraction. I know that the Haunted Soap Factory in Minneapolis only allows 6 people every 4 minutes. It works well. Feels like it is just you and your friends exploring this old soap factory. What you don't want is a big jam of people in the middle of the haunt, kinda ruins the experience.

Comment

Ok that kinda helps thanks. The tour is guided for about the first 2 minutes (it's probably a 10-15 minute tour) so 5 or 6 people every few minutes would work well.
      ~I'll bet living in a nudist colony takes all the fun out of Halloween.~

Comment

Yeah and if you want to be more exact you could break it down further. Try and project how many people you need a night to profit or whatever, then divide that by how many hours you are open. From that point you know how many you need to putthrough per hour, you can deduct what your average group size should be.

Comment

Working...
        X