INFLATABLE CREATURE AND GIANT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• INFLATABLE CREATURE AND GIANT

Looking for someone that owns an inflatable Creature or Giant that would be interested in a rental or revenue share deal from 10/19 - 10/31/06 in Florida. If interested please contact Leonard by email at leonardsilvers@yahoo.com.

i looked into 1 of those giants.you can buy a house for the price.i cant see it paying for itself before it is played out or poped

Comment

Yes, and where do you get the insides? You know, the air? Is it included in the price?
      Do they warehouse fresh air for when the old air inside gets all pharty?
      Can I get the air cheaper if I buy it in bulk?
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Where you get it???
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Originally posted by Luta
          Where you get it???
          Don't think he actually has one but is looking for someone who does. I'd assume he's refering to the one's made by Distortions.

Comment

One of these (the giant) was set up in my town a couple weeks ago and I took the opportunity to volunteer to work it.

From the outside this giant had to be one of the coolest things I have ever seen. The inside was another matter. The actual usable square footage was relatively small and guests were able to find the exit withing five minutes. From the perspective of an actor it was a miserable place to work as there were numerous backstage passage ways that were low -- forcing you to bend way over just to get around.

And it just wasn't scary inside. Basically just large inflatable walls and partisions. It might be possible to theme a few areas, but in some ways that would defeat the coolest aspect of the thing: that you could leave it down when not in use and start inflation a half hour before opening.

Smacky
            "To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful." Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

A Local Haunt around here has one, they tour with it, and then set it up for the season... The "kids" version is the standard walkthrough. For the "Scary" version, They turn off some of the lights, and add actors... its not too bad for fairs, etc. but I couldnt imagine that being your only attraction.
              www.Doomsdayproductions.com
              www.RealmofTerror.com

Comment

My mistake.. posted wrong way
                Ignore this
                http://www.myspace.com/joedog158
                Personal MySpace

My Mottos:
                When in doubt, get the hell out - Jason Hawes

Of all the things I have taught you, remember this:
                If you see me running, KEEP UP! - Joe Dog

Comment

Once it gets poped I guess it only attracts the Catholic audience.

Comment

Speak of the devil...

I have one but will sell it after the season. If anyone wants a BEAST let me know because I'm going to have one for sale on November the 1st.

Larry
                    Larry Kirchner
                    President
                    www.HalloweenProductions.com
                    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Did they only ever make something like two of them?
                      I don't remember where I heard this?
                      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Warfield
                        Did they only ever make something like two of them?
                        I don't remember where I heard this?
                        Must have been two VERSIONS. They have the Creature and The Giant.

Comment

Working...
                        X