Got all my lighting and Sound ready to put up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got all my lighting and Sound ready to put up

here are some pics of some of my lights and sound equipment for my home haunt. I have tons of l.e.d. lights and a 4 thousand watt sound system to put up. I use 8 crown ce2000 amps a 32 channel mixer, 16 channel mixer, 6 pairs of pro speakers, and 4 folded horn subs. I use 4 cheapo foggers and 3 martin magnum 2000's, with froggy's fog of course. I also have some pics of some wood the local resale store donated "from one non-profit to another". Will post more pics as I set up.
    Attached Files

A few more pics!

Pics are of a huge 8 ft tall two level jail I built with a straight jack on top and will have actor in bottom. Haunt is prison inside and clown outside. I put a mask on santa for inspiration lol, 32 channel mixer, and one of my lights with fog in clown one last year.
    Attached Files

Comment

LED lights with DMX control

Looks like your a bit of a gear hound and audiophile like myself. My haunt last year had 48 ch of audio at 100W per ch piped over ~10k sqft. I wonder if you've started using DMX control for props, sound, and lighting in your show. It looks like your well equipped for this and our newest Ether-Hubs have full 16 ch. DMX control so you can have accent lighting where you need it, when you need it without having to worry about how to interface light changes, sound, and automation. Check us out and let us know if you have any questions.

www.ETHEREALFX.com

Comment

your stuff looks awsome

yeah I use dmx to controll all my lights...I run it all off the computer. I am a dealer for american dj and run my own lighting and sound biz. all year so I have an abundance of equipment. Going pro in southern ohio next year. I use a lot of scanners, led spots and wash's and in the clown area a couple big movers to disorient people. check it out on facebook clowntoen and breakout haunted house. puting up some pics tommorow. this year was ok did not have much time to get something togather.

Comment

DMX toys cont.

Firstly, thanks for saying it looks awesome! We just launched the Ether-Light system earlier this year and although the haunt industry is still learning just how powerful DMX control is those of us who have it in our blood know there is no limit to how creative you can be. While there are ton's of cool features I can go on about it all day the other thing a DMX junkie like yourself may enjoy is that each channel is 12 VDC. that means you can use it to trigger props and all sorts of things as it acts like a bridge between the DMX world and the low voltage world. The light fixtures dissapear in the dark and dim just like any other DMX fixture your accustomed to.

Q - What software do you use to control every thing?
          Q - What hardware DMX interface do you use?
          Q - What sort of retail do you do? We offer a great product line for retailers!

RETAILER APPLICATION

www.ETHEREALFX.com

Comment

All that stuff looks awesome! How was attendance this year?
            *Sigh*I can't wait til' October

Comment

DMX controll

I have used american dj my dmx software and currently use elations EmuLATION software and a show designer 3 controll board for more complex effects and still use the my dmx software for smaller things. I do small concerts, weddings, parties, instalations.....just about anything event related even had expirence with amusement rides and firework shows. we had 378 in one, 2.5 hour night. I will put a few pics up on here. Its a little sloppy work because I was on a tight time-line and in college.

Comment

Working...
              X