No announcement yet.

Rusted Antique Lanterns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extreme Evil here is the my thread of the lanterns i have for sale. Thanks for the interest!
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Comment

Buy one of each or two or more for special discounts. Pm me for more information.
      Thanks,
      Damon
      Damon Carson

Comment

Set up for Pay Pal

Just wanted to let everyone Im set up for Pay Pal. Had a few requests for that.
        Thanks,
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

Wanted to let everybody know Im selling some florescent versions w blacklights in them for haunts w clowns or 3 D haunts. These are gonna be pretty cool! Also there gonna be crackled and looking like the paints flaking off of other florescent paint. I will post a pic when there ready.
          Damon
          Damon Carson

Comment

Transworld Booth 1118

Just wanted to let everyone know I will be selling my lanterns, l.e.d candles, some awesome gory appliances and small props from Haunted Kimmy, and many more products at Juneau Studios booth 1118. Also Allens new airbrush dvd will be for sale at our booth as well. Hope everyone comes by and checks things out and comes by to say hello.
            Seeya there,
            Damon Carson
            Frightmasters Halloween Props
            Damon Carson

Comment

Just wanted to chime in, I recently received one of these lanterns and they look great! Very realistic rusting & aging and would fit perfect in most haunts. Very highly recommended!
              Best of luck at Transworld Damon!
              Bill Rod.
              Bill Rod.
              Dark Tech Effects
              Automated DMX Lighting
              Show Control - Audio / Visual Effects

Comment

Thanks Bill I really appreciate the kind words!
                Damon
                Damon Carson

Comment

I wanted to thank everyone who came by the booth and bought something or placed an order. I was able to meet alot of great people. And got to see everybody from the message boards and H.W Chat! Heres all that came by Shane, Doug, John Elks, Bht, Mike, Tim, Adam Drendle, Larry from Abracadaver, Devon, Catie, All American, Mudsticky. If I missed your name or forgot Im sorry. I met and talked with so many people I almost lost my voice. Transworld was alot of fun but I was glad to get home. I really did too much with being a vendor this year. Acting at both Lemp and Darkness and everything in between. And staying up late. Again thanks to everyone it was nice seeing all of you!
                  Damon
                  Frightmasters
                  houseoffright.com
                  Damon Carson

Comment

you to

It was nice to meet you to.

Comment

You too!
                      Damon
                      Damon Carson

Comment

Lantern Sale

Im offering a one time offer on my detailed rusted lanterns. Im not just offering a 10 or 20 percent off discount. Im offering free lanterns! This could mean savings up to or over $100.00 or more depending on how many you order. This is how it works. For every five lanterns purchased. I will throw in a free lantern. So say you ordered 15 lanterns. You would get 18 total. And you woud get 3 lanterns for free. A savings of $90.00 with price break. Im gonna offer this for the next two weeks. So if interested please pm me or call me at the number below. If your interested in 5 or less I will still work something out just to show I appreciate your business. Also I can run these various ways far as lighting source for your own personal needs.
                        Thanks,
                        Damon
                        Frightmasters
                        www.houseoffright.com
                        573-253-6508
                        Last edited by damon carson; 05-04-2011, 10:59 PM.
                        Damon Carson

Comment

Great Response!

Ive had a great response to the free lanterns! Alot of pm's and orders. Im gonna offer this for another month. So order now to get your free lanterns and save money! Great for that spooky look in your queline with just enough light to guide your patrons. Great on trails so your customers know where to go. And great for just a spooky atmosphere for a cemetary scene, old barn, or gothic crypts and tombs. Also great prop for an actor to carry. Im also selling skull spinal cord stantions with these lanterns in the mouth. Only $60.00 each. They do include the lantern. There awesome! Call or pm me for pics.
                          Thanks,
                          Damon
                          Frightmasters
                          www.houseoffright.com
                          frightmaster@hotmail.com
                          Last edited by damon carson; 05-23-2011, 10:52 AM.
                          Damon Carson

Comment

Last Minute Themeing

Just wanted to let anyone know for any last minute themeing. These lanterns are great for setting the mood for quelines and for lighting trails for your customers. Also great for scenes and actors to carry as props. Also we can do skull stantions with the lanterns in the mouths or make the skulls look like evil clowns or whatever you want to go w your theme. Pm me or reply to frightmaster@hotmail.com
                            Thanks
                            Damon
                            Frightmasters
                            Damon Carson

Comment

After halloween sale!!!

I've got the best looking rusted lanterns in the industry for sale for half price! Normally they are $40.00 dollars.
                              But Im selling them for $20.00 each! No minimum! Comes with led lighted unit. Dont miss out on this great deal.
                              Great for themeing cue lines and cemetary or gothic scenes. Also great for an actor to carry around as a prop.
                              I also have stantion kits I sell as well. Pm me today or call for more info! And Happy Halloween!
                              Damon Carson
                              Frightmasters
                              573-253-6508
                              Damon Carson

Comment

still available

573-253-6508 or pm.
                                Thanks
                                Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
                                X