• Show
Clear All

• Haunted House How To 10 DVDs on Ebay

Any takers?

I prefer these on my Video IPOD. Selling the DVDs to a winning bidder:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=160092289544

Thanks!
    Mooo or Booo, what ever suits your fancy

Cmon you just got the haunting makeup DVD no more than a week ago....
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Gadeget Geek

I know,

I put these DVDs on my IPOD as I always lose the DVDs and scratch the crap out of them

I find having the videos with me to show people quickly is far easier.

In fact, I would suggest making the DVDs and content downloadable for those with Personal Video Players.

Heck, I would pay for downloadable content. It is so much easier to take the little PVP into the studio with me then hauling the laptop or portable DVD player. It is also easier to clean the little guy then the laptop or DVD player.

Just an idea

You mad at me?

Comment

Nahhhhhhhhh I just figured once you seen our segment in the DVD you would want to cherish it close to your heart forever! LOL
        Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Now the Zombies are cute and all....

LOL,

I do love the darn videos. In fact, that is why I keep them with me on the PVP at all times. Never fails I am waiting at the Dr. or something and I have time to brush up on some latex love.

I sent the guys at screamline the same suggestion that downloadable content would be cool.

Heck, film the next makeup job you guys do and let us download it for a couple of bucks

I can not say enough about how nice it is to buy these DVDs and I respect everyone of you who does these. It really helps out the industry and spread the fun around to everyone.

Comment

Hey guys,
            I made the same suggestion to Larry a little while ago... Why not offer all videos for download... as in download-able content. Not only is this easy to do but also easy to protect with the windows media rights management, such as they do for yahoo and Napster music services.

I think this would be a great new way to distribute your material, reach more customers, and also save on shipping! If anyone reading this has a DVD or video they would be interested in transferring to a download-able format, let me know, id be happy to talk to you about it, and offer my services...

I think it would be great to see all the haunt world videos offered on DVD or available for download... What does everyone else think?
            Bill Rod.
            Dark Tech Effects
            Automated DMX Lighting
            Show Control - Audio / Visual Effects

Comment

Now your talkin... Clark

That really is the next step here. It would be great just to download content on just a makeup job. No talking necessary or fancy fades and such, just straight footage.

Youtube offers a few options, but I would prefer to see the likes of the pros doing it.

Great idea here

Comment

I would be happy to make this available to anyone who is interested... feel free to contact me on very reasonable pricing...
                Bill Rod.
                Dark Tech Effects
                Automated DMX Lighting
                Show Control - Audio / Visual Effects

Comment

want me to shill bid it up to 500 for ya?lol just kiddin ebay spys

Comment

Wipp, You stole Mr Tuxedo!!! Oh my this isn't good!

Comment

Ham Sandwiches from a gas station to all bidders!

Thanks everyone for bidding and the discussion around these vids. I can not say enough about having this great content with me at all times to work on the skills and learn more.

WE NEED MORE OF THEM

As a collector, mask maker, home haunter, actor, these videos are my favorite thing and we get to meet some of the awesome people here on the forums and see their awesome talent.

Thanks again everyone!

Comment

no actually kevin,im babysitting.i think jim ran outta cat food because its been mths and hes still telling me hes outta town

Comment

Working...
                        X