No announcement yet.

Haunted House Only allowed to go Alone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted House Only allowed to go Alone!

Check this out www.nychalloweenhauntedhouse.com This must be the most horror filled Haunted House ever. You can only go through it alone with a flashlight and mask.

wow, just wow... thats all i can say about this place..
    it's ok... the dark has many faces you can't see..

Comment

wow I kinda want to take a trip to NYC now.
      ~I'll bet living in a nudist colony takes all the fun out of Halloween.~

Comment

Sounds Alot Like...

A haunt in Egpyt where they locked you in a box and threatened to kill you, beat on the box with bats, laid the box over, made personal threats....oh, yeh! I'm coming back here again, bring my whole family! Especially Grandma and my 4 yr. old!!!!
        It's a Grand Experiement ! My house is too. I run a very dark front room routine that makes some claustraphobia come out in some people. Did you know the room gets smaller when it's darker? That's what those walls do, creep inward in the dark, look out! your'e going to be crushed! "Sorry, only kidding."
        I wish them well and expect a full report. HAHAHAHA!
        Of course those easily psychologically scarred will not probably be attending. (I hope)
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

sexual and violent situations? anyone else think bad B horror movie gone wild? can't say i'm not curious though...

Comment

I would say they have nothing in this thing. And they use this as a gimmick to get people to come through.
            Damon
            Damon Carson

Comment

After All Of These years..

I only recently discovered that putting some people in a totally dark room creates claustrophobia.
              Then they need to leave or at least require special attention, which is time consuming .
              But it sure can lead to interesting situations in exploring horror-tainment. (I just made up this word!)
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I want to ask people that went through this Haunt this has to be the scariest on earth.

Comment

I can honestly say that I would not do that. I would be interested in seeing if it works, but I wouldn't go thru it. Not because I am scared, but because needing a protective mask screams hospital trip and lawsuit.
                  Brian Warner
                  Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
                  Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
                  Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

...wow...well the videos were intersting...as much as I love the idea of being tramatized by a naked woman in a shower...wait...nm no I dont :P but seriously folks...a protective mask and I will be touched...uh ya not my cup of tea thank you...judging by the video (and I really assume those are 100% actors and not "real haunted house guests") You grab me out of a bed like that and we WILL Have a problem lol the actor would be the one needing the protective mask at that point :P

...wait...I CANT TALK? So you can be as abusive as you want and I'm supposed to pull a Ron Howard "Thank you sir may I have another?" so no playful banter between me and your actor who wants to rape me (I assume thats what they mean by sexual situations?). Fun fun lol
                    Last edited by Damien Warwick; 09-29-2010, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Yea the website videos look wicked I really want to hear from guests that have been through it 700 so far this year.

Comment

Taken form their facebook page:

"I just bought tickets for Halloween night. Last year's haunted house was brilliant - I will never forget that plastic bag behind pulled over my head (and left there for a long long time) or the full-frontal male nudity."

They also make you remove shoes and socks but don't give you a place to put them and state they arent responsible for anything lost or stolen.
                        Last edited by TheGreatPhantasmo; 09-29-2010, 01:26 PM.

Comment

But I want to drive by the place wait for someone to come out and ask them. It's hard to believe everything you read unless you witness it. I think it's more of a terror horror house compared to a haunted house.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatPhantasmo View Post
                            Taken form their facebook page:

"I just bought tickets for Halloween night. Last year's haunted house was brilliant - I will never forget that plastic bag behind pulled over my head (and left there for a long long time) or the full-frontal male nudity."

They also make you remove shoes and socks but don't give you a place to put them and state they arent responsible for anything lost or stolen.
                            Ok whether this is real or not, am I the only one who is angered by the very idea of this? This goes against everything I got in the business for. This business is supposed to be about entertaining people, and whats entertaining about that?

Comment

To put it simply, the whole thing sounds like trouble.

Comment

Working...
                              X