Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here from Ghost Ride Productions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here from Ghost Ride Productions?

Got a question and would rather PM.
    http://www.myspace.com/scareview

We order from them every year. They are great! pm me if you have any questions.
    www.nightmareslive.com

Comment

Confused?

Ordered from them a few years ago and got my product right away, ordered this year at TW and um? Well not trying to knock them or give them a bad rep. but have yet to receive my product. Left a phone message about two weeks ago and no response? Guess its unclear? Again, I don't want give any vendor a bad name, just giving you guys my personal experience. Hope this post does not offend anyone. I know they are a good company...hope to get my product soon =)

Best Wishes,

Ethan Turon
      www.HundredAcresManor.com

Comment

Yes, they are having issues.

Scareview and Ethan,

Yes, they are having issues this year. I was wondering where my order was, and when I called to check, I was told that I would not be receiving anything that I ordered. I don't know if they are having trouble with other orders, or if mine was an isolated incident, but you definitely need to keep contacting them and leave messages until someone follows up with you. I left a message, and Greg is who contacted me.

Good luck.
        Dewayne Anglin

Director of Operations
        Sleepy Hollow Productions, LLC/ Folklore Haunted House
        www.folklorehauntedhouse.com

sigpic

Comment

Ordered something from them last year and it was late and they claimed it never got paid for when it did. I believe Bill ordered some personal stuff from them this year and got it pretty early though. Hard to say.
          Jared Layman

Comment

Working...
          X