Netherworld anf Folklore thank you both

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Netherworld anf Folklore thank you both

So my Atlanta adventure is done I met some other members of this board.
    To Ben and the Netherworld crew Thanks the place was even better this year and thank you for a dime tour when I got to say Hi to you. As an actor I am envious of that costume room
    Ben it was great chating with you thanks for making time for me.

I also met another board member in line at netherworld Killerclowns I think he said his screen name was. please forgive me if I got it wrong. had a blast in line with you .

Now to Dewayne and Kevin over at Folklore it was great getting to meet you the haunt looks great!!! they got some great actors in there. thanks for taking time to talk with me and leting my uncle go on the last ride.
    I really hope you guys do well and I am already looking forward to next year's trip.

If you are in the the good ole ATL stop by both of these haunts!!!!!
    Next year I may find more haunts to add to my trip but the traffic there really steals alot of travel time.

It has been a great night this is Howard signing off
    Last edited by soultrkr; 09-24-2010, 11:51 PM.
    Proud to be able to work at
    http://www.haunted-hollow.com/

Just wanted to say I got the opportunity to check out netherworld tonight, and I had a blast! The girlfriend and I drove down from north carolina just to hit up nw and it was well worth it! we might try to make it over to folklore tomorrow night after I take her to the aquarium

Comment

Working...
    X