Hundred Acres Manor - PA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hundred Acres Manor - PA

Amazing doesn't even begin to touch the level that this haunt has stepped up to. This year they have gone OVER THE TOP with new animatronics, great detail, trained actors, as well as some great new and original ideas that help to draw you into the story line, and away from reality. Overall, my friends and I greatly enjoyed this haunt located in Western PA, and will probably be heading back there later this season. Great Job Ethan!

Thanks =)

Hey hey! Thanks very much for stopping by this season to check us out. I am really glad that you enjoyed the haunt. Hope you have a great Halloween season!

Best Wishes,

Ethan Turon
    www.HundredAcresManor.com

Comment

Haunt Surveys and Hundred Acres Manor

Hey there A.J.

I strongly recommend a quick trip over to HauntSurveys.com for all haunted house operators. I just linked up to them about a week ago and the survey results and coming in. I base a large portion of the changes in our haunt on customer feedback and it allows me to adjust for the following season. Having unbiased feedback provided by HauntSurveys is a great tool that gives me honest answers. This is not like standing at the exit of a haunt in full haunt gear and asking people what they thought. Of course they are gonna say they liked it. This puts the answers in users hands after they get home and have had time to process their opinions. Also, no one is standing over their shoulders nudging them in the right direction or setting the customers up for the "correct" answers. This is why I have never done exit polling at our haunt. All of our "reviews" have come from accredited sources such as "Haunt Surveys", "Google Reviews", "HauntWorld", "The Ravens Barrow", and other accredited sources that can not be manipulated. If you want to know what people honestly think, link up to them. Keep in mind you will get critiques as well, but isn't that the point? To learn how to improve you show. Thanks for the support A.J. and I hope that you have a happy and safe Halloween season.

Here is a few links to our current review pool:

HauntWorld Magazine (and web) Review

http://hauntworld.com/featured_artic...ed_acres_manor

Ravens Barrow Review

http://www.ravensbarrow.com/2010/09/...ening-weekend/

Haunt Surveys Reviews

http://hauntsurveys.com/html/hundred_acres_manor.html

Best Wishes,

Ethan Turon

Comment

I'm hoping to see you guys on the 17th...
        http://www.bigscaryshow.com
        http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

Badgers Comin' To Town =)

Hey there Badger!

I look forward to having you out again this October! I am so sorry I missed you last season but unfortunately I had a wedding in Texas that I just could not miss. It was the first day I was not at the haunt during operation in 7 years. Have a sfae trip down and I shall see you soon my friend!

Best Wishes,

Ethan Turon

Comment

Keegan and EVERYONE else =)

Hey Keegan,

Let me know when you guys plan on stopping back. Would like to sit down and chat with yah a bit. You guys came on Saturday and we were slammed, heck, never thought I would have to use the second opening room in September lol.

TO ALL USERS:

Should you plan on making a trip to Hundred Acres Manor this fall. Please pull someone aside and ask for me (Ethan) BEFORE you buy your ticket. We appreciate other haunters taking the time to check out our event and certainly would love to have you as our guest. Hope you all have a fantastic haunt season!

Best Wishes,

Ethan Turon

Comment

I just wanna post on here and Thank Ethan for allowing me and Granny to run wild at Hundred Acres manor this year....Come see us before its too late
              Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Tater?! Was that you in the opening room?!

Comment

Granny (Taters) Home Haunt

Taters home haunt is now officially Hundred Acres Manor . And yes that was Mr. Scott lol. He is wreckless!

Ethan Turon

Comment

Haha he was great! Loved him!

Comment

The rest of the Ohio crew will be down Halloween weekend!!! I actually might come down early and go thru as a patron one night actually, take the night off and take a little road trip...

Jackie
                      “Happiness is the sublime moment when you step out of your corset at the end of the night.”

“Actors love mental disorders, dialects, and corsets. Give them one of the three and they're happy.”

Comment

Hey look at that Im a riot! Does that mean people are going to steal my shit
                        Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Granny You Ol' Hag =P

Hey hey tater =)

I think there was this whore named Martha that was wondering if you were interested in playing a game of bridge in the Hundred Acres Manor cue line this weekend. See yah this weekend yah hag =P Oh and Tater we gotta work on that web struff this Saturday, please remind me.

Ethan

Comment

I'm looking forward to my first visit to Hundred Acres Manor this weekend! I'm even bringing ZomBie & Mr. Poopie too! Keep the wire hangers away and have plenty of vodka ready for my Pepsitinis! I'll keep a watchful eye out for that delusional dingbat, Granny!

Comment

Oh Mommie-D

Thanks for stopping by the manor last weekend! Had a blast with you and Grayson =)

Comment

Working...
                              X