Rocky Points Workshop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocky Points Workshop

For those of you with Hauntworld magazine, you will notice that rocky point is having a workshop.... I have signed up and can't wait!!!! Those that want to pick the brain of one of the best in the business better sign up soon. Also she is opening up for just a few more days in the end of March before she closes for sure. If you never can get to see that haunt during the season, I would encourge all to try to get there before she is done!

Ryan
    "....Any youth who makes security his main goal, shackles himself at the very start of life's race."
    - Clarence Birdseye

Well I'm getting married at the end of march and I talked my soon to be wife into going to Rocky Point for our honeymoon, so I'll definetly see you there. By the way how cool is that
    I came here to do two things, kick some a$$ and chew some bubble gum...and I'm all out of bubble gum.

www.ScaredYou.com www.TheHauntingFields.com

Comment

Congrats!

Welcome to the wonderful world of Salt Lake City and newly married life. Do you need other things to do while you are here? There is lots to do. I luckily don't have to travel for Rocky Points Workshop. I already live here in the city. I have lived here all of my life and know everywhere that you would want to go. Let me know if you have any questions. Also a tip about SLC. Our taxi system sucks! don't plan on flagging down many taxis there are very few. RENT A CAR!

Anyway, congrats on the marriage and even more congrats on finding a wife supportive of the haunted arts!

Ryan
      "....Any youth who makes security his main goal, shackles himself at the very start of life's race."
      - Clarence Birdseye

Comment

I'm definately going to try and make it. My friend the Misfits were hired to play a show there a 2 seasons ago-I was going to fly out there but my haunt keeps me waaayyyy too busy. They couldn't stop raving about it. Used to go out on tour with those guys before I started my own haunt and we would always check out the haunts that were open when we went city to city during october...aahh the good old days!! I wish I had th etime to visit more haunts like I used to!!

-Tim
        www.houseofhorrorsbuffalo.com
        www.myspace.com/houseofhorrors
        thehorrorbizness@aol.com

Comment

We'll be there on Fri/Sat - March 30-31. Doing the "Fright Nights" workshops/tours.

We (Rocky Mountain Gathering) were fortunate enough to be able to work with Sydney two years ago. After a catered dinner in the cemetery, she led us on a 3+ hr lights-on tour. Lots of time after for Q&A's.

It truly is an amazing place..... >sigh<... I guess that should be, (almost) *was* an amazing place.... >even heavier sigh<..

Marcee
          Colorado

Comment

Working...
          X