Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scair Structure inflatable units for sale

EVERYTHING IS SOLD!

Scair Structures Haunted House with props for sale. Please see links below for video and more pictures. Used only 3 seasons inside a Catholic schools gym. The new pastor doesn't want the event anymore, so that is why I'm selling it. You must pick everything up locally in Yorkville, IL. (45 minute drive west of Chicago), and supply enough man power to move everything. I'm guessing it will take three 24' trucks. Funds must clear my bank before pickup.

The Haunted House includes the Scair Structures professional inflatables. These units have served me well and I'm very happy with them! I will be very sad to let them go. I've had nothing but positive feedback from everyone who went in them. They are professional inflatables like you see at carnivals and fairs. Built to last and very heavy duty! I have one "Scair Structure Haunt" (which is a maze) and 3 "Scair Structure Chambers" (1 big room that can be divided into four sections). So much easier to set up then wood wall pannels. Also very compact when deflated. Saves a lot of money on storage space. For more information on the inflatables, see the pictures below for brochure scans. Yes, you can have a very scary haunted house inside these inflatables. It all depends on your actors and scares. This was a toned down family oriented fund raiser for the church.

Also included are professional props from vendors like ScareFactory and Distortions etc... No lighting or sound systems are included. These were provided by another person. I do have strobe lights and black lights you can have. Here is your opportunity to save thousands of dollars on a professional Haunted House with professional industry props!

PAID $80,000
    ASKING $25,000 obo
    (847) 571-6638 for more info

Here is just some of what you get! Too much to list. I am included the list price's so you get an idea of how much this costs.

SCAIR STRUCTURE INFLATABLES
    Haunt Maze - Sells for $16500 new, I paid $12,995 years ago.
    Chamber's (1 is brand new, never inflated) - Sold for $6995 each, I have 3 of them, so its $20985

PROFESSIONAL PROPS
    ScareFactory Corridor of Corpses Deluxe Pneumatic Pkg, List $14995-$18743
    ScareFactory Pneumatic Animated Suspeneded Skeleton, List $2895-$3618
    ScareFactory Pneumatic Male Skelerector Lists $2194-$2743
    ScareFactory Dining Table Pneumatic Skelerector - $3695-$4618
    ScareFactory Pneumatic Exorcist Bed - $4295-$5368
    ScareFactory Pneumatic Dancing Dresser - $1895-$2368
    ScareFactory Evil Organ Prop - $1895-$2368
    Distortions Animated Spitting Debbie - $1377
    Haunted Enterprises Talking Spider -$1000
    Floating Phantom's - $900
    Talking Electric Chair by Characters Unlimited - $2000
    Haunted Enterprises jumping wood casket with fence - $1000
    Metal Casket - $600
    Fright Props Attack Spider - $733

THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS OF MISC ITEMS
    Black lights, Strobe lights, Exit signs, Air compressors, Air hoses, Electrical cords, Changing picture portraits, Bucky skeletons, Picture drop pannel, Trees, Gravestones, Light up candles, Fog machines ect..

Lastly, I want to thank Dr. Frightner and all the users of this helpful forum!

VIDEO TOUR

CLICK THIS LINK BELOW FOR MORE PICTURES!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RI_g8NL9gA
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Wicked Charlie; 09-26-2014, 03:10 PM.

Updated this listing.

I decided to update this listing and sell everything. Let me know if your interested.

Comment

I have a few questions. Please call me or give me a time to call you. My number is 502-314-9338. Todd
      Thanks

Comment

I just wanted everyone to know that the items are still for sale. I decided to wait til the end of the season when everyone has a few extra dollars to spend. This is a great opportunity to save thousands of dollars on props and add a second attraction to your event. If it doesn't sell in a few weeks I will sell items individually.

Comment

I guess I'm confused so you are selling everything you see in the video like all the wall panels and stuff are they set up inside this maze... how many square feet is this maze? What are you asking for everything. Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Yes the price is in purple at the top of the post, but I guess it was unclear. Sorry about that. Everything you see except lights & sound (rented). Take it all for $25,000. That is less than 1/3 of what I paid. Each inflatable is just under 1000 square feet. I have four inflatables so the whole haunted house is just under 4000 square feet. The graveyard I had outside the inflatables which added another 1000 square feet. The only 4'x8' wood pannels I have is from Scarefactory's Corridor of Corpses which fit in 1/2 of a scair structure chamber. If anyone is interested in just the inflatables or just the props, I will consider that also. Let me know. If I don't get offers in a couple of weeks I will sell items individually. Hope everyone had a great season and let me know if I can answer any more questions.
            Wicked Charlie
            Last edited by Wicked Charlie; 11-04-2013, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Items still available.

Just letting everyone know the items are still for sale.

Comment

Items For Sale?

Are all items listed still for sale? If not could you please update, with pricing. Are you willing to sell props separately?

Comment

Yes, I still have all the items. I will consider splitting the items, so if anyone wants just the inflatables or just the props, let me know.

Comment

Everything is sold!

Everything is sold! Thank you so much for your interest and thank you Hauntworld for this wonderful forum!

Comment

Thanks!

Wanted to say a big thanks to Wicked Charlie for the help in getting this transaction done.

Props and products are as described and was a wicked good deal for someone trying to take it to the next level.

A+++ on the sale and GREAT person to work with.

THANKS Wicked Charlie!

PB

(will be put to good use here)

Phantom-Farm-2014-poster3.jpg

Comment

Working...
                      X