Haunt World DVD questions???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunt World DVD questions???

How informative are the DVD's, new to the professional side of the industry, how useful will these be to have in my collection? Also, if you order all the DVD's in 1 package, do you get #17 as well. Any and all info. is welcome, the more the merrier.

The HW videos are informative but are mostly just tours of other attractions. I would suggest the Kevin McCurdy and Rich Hanf series! -Tyler
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

The hauntworld DVD's are worth every penny!! I have evryone, and find myself going back to them years later...the tours of the differnet haunts give you some great ideas you may never have thought of, and just about everything is covered, sound, lighting, advertising, etc. Definately a must if you are thinking of building your own haunt, or for that matter if you already own a haunt. Just got the new DVD at transworld and it was great! Lots of cool stuff at the darkness and netherworld!

-Tim
      www.houseofhorrorsbuffalo.com
      www.myspace.com/houseofhorrors
      thehorrorbizness@aol.com

Comment

Definately worth getting all of them. A world of haunt knowledge you couldnt begin to find on any other dvd. Not to mention endless haunt footage, comedy from Dr Lady and even Larry.
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

Yes they are very informative and very good. I think I heard that the whole dvd package includes 17 now but I am not sure.
          Jared Layman

Comment

Just be wary of the subtle, scientific mind-control features they put into them. I just watch them for the nudity.
            Haven't seen much of it yet, but I'm still watching.
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

What do I think about them? LOL

Well I find them to be TOTALLY and I mean TOTALLY something NO HAUNTER, BIG OR SMALL should be without.

This isn't a Larry Kirchner thing, this is an entire industry thing. You have over 100 haunts sharing info about their business.

I watched the new Hauntworld DVD and found myself going ... wow that was cool, that would be neat, hey we can do that... many times over.

The videos aren't about what you don't like, its about what you take from them and use in your haunt. Every video probably has something you've seen before and probably something you haven't seen before.

The cost of the entire series is worth its weight in gold!

You're talking about 40 hours of footage!

Larry
              Larry Kirchner
              President
              www.HalloweenProductions.com
              www.BlacklightAttractions.com
              www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
              www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
              X