Spark Fence HELP!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spark Fence HELP!!

So I am trying to do a spark fence in our haunt. I have heard that all you need is a battery charger. I was told to hook the positive lead to the fence and the negative to a wand that is conductive. I tried that and no sparks. Then I heard that you needed to hook a battery charger to a car battery and then hook it to the fence and wand...still no sparks. I tried using a new and old battery charger and no luck. Is there some sort of special ingredient to make this effect work? Please help and thanks in advance.

Spark Fence

We have one of these in our haunt. We have a heavy duty battery charger that we are using with a longer positive lead cable on it attached to our wand. We haven't had any problems with it. We are using an expanded metal to stike it against and it works great. What type of surface are you using to strike it against? The battery charger we use are the big ones on wheels not the small ones. Our wand tip is also a grounding rod we got from Lowes and cut down to length. Make sure you have a good ground and also not to leave it in one place to long due to the fact it will "weld" itself to what you are striking it against. If you get it working you may also want to consider using a heat type tape beacuse the handle will get hot and also use some gloves. Hope this helps you out if not message me and i will try to help you out.

Brian

Comment

Working...
    X