Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gemmy Life Size Leatherface Animatronic For Sale In Illinois!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gemmy Life Size Leatherface Animatronic For Sale In Illinois!!!

Hello,
    I have a rare 6 foot life size animated Leatherface for sale he is really realistic and looks like the one in the movies! He is really rare and hard to find! He is electric and comes with an adapter he is push button activated and sound activated! When activated he makes loud scary sounds and his hand holding the chainsaw moves up and down and the chains on the chainsaw rotate the head no longer works but he is still a great prop!

This prop sells up to $600 and up he is a great prop and worth that price since he is discontinued and no longer made! I am asking for this prop $350 or best reasonable offer make me an offer and its yours! This prop is perfect for a yard haunt or haunted house. This is for pick up only and cash only as well!

If interested you can reply to this post or send me an email at nicholasizaguirre@yahoo.com I attached some pics of him he looks better in person, thanks for looking!
    Attached Files

Everyone I know who bought one of these is now broken,,,,YOurs is a collectible!

Comment

yea thanks everything works on mines except the head this is a great deal!

Comment

Leatherface Sold!

Hello,
        I havent been on this forum in a while thanks for all the people that were interested! This prop sold a while back ago I just havent updated this post until now thanks again!

Comment

Working...
        X