Hello From John Denley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From John Denley

Hello Folks and friends..a good buddy and fellow haunter of mine( Tim Dunne) has made it through to the top 20 of the "So You Want to Be a Butler in the Haunted Mansion Contest ?"..this is his life-long dream of his and I'm posting the link for you to check out..if you like it..please consider voting for him and his family.. He's one of the best haunters out there and a really great guy! Thanks for your consideration.

John Denley

http://www.careerbuilder.com/disneyd...id=OqL1e35b1J8
    [url]
    Visit us at www.boneyardproductions.com

Vote placed! :wink:

Kel
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Cool contest! I voted

John, look for an email this week about MHC. Would love to have you out here as we talked about

Comment

I cast my vote for him, as well. Good luck to Tim!

Comment

Oh yeah...this is too cool. I just got off the phone with Tim Dunne and let me tell you he is as nervous as a June Bride!!!
          This Disney opportunity is his LIFEs DREAM!!!

I would really like to ask EVERYONE to take just a moment of their time to re-visit John Denleys post and click in the Disney link he put up, access that link and as an industry and let's see if we can't make this happen for one of our own!!!

For all you Frozen Tundra attendees...we proved how this industry can come together. We proved how if everyone does just a little...the results can be big. Let's do it again for Tim and Angela. It will only take a moment.....and oh yeah.....remember our new motto...
          Tim Dunne is nice...vote for him twice!!! We can vote as many times as we like. You know that there are others...far less deserving...that will get their friends to vote like 50 times. These people have not experienced the power of the Haunted House Industry!!! Don't let Tim Dunne become the next Chris Doughtery!!! Don't let him get voted off so some stupid Taylor Hicks impersonator can laugh in his face. We need to stand tall behind Tim...we need to be his Verizon Network!!!

Can we get this done??? I can't hear you!!! I can't hear you!!!

Rich Hanf

Comment

I just checked out the contest rules and it appears they aren't just going by votes, but how many views his thumbnail receives from this page, as well.

http://www.careerbuilder.com/disneyd...sts.asp?jtid=3

At least, that's how I understood it.

I don't know Tim, but it's not important. He's a haunter and this is a dream of his. I know what it's like to have a dream, so I'll click and vote to try to make it happen for him.

Voting ends March 30, 2007

Comment

I voted! Good luck to Tim!
              www.mindseizure.com
              www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

I voted. Good Luck!
                www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Done and Done! Good Luck Tim!
                  Heartstoppers
                  Haunted House

Sacramento, CA

www.scaredyou.com

www.fb.com/heartstoppers
                  www.twitter.com/heartstoppershh

Comment

Elect our new Haunted Mansion Buttler!!!

Hello Fellow haunters!
                    You know I dont' post on here much, almost never in fact, but I did want to throw in my support for Tim Dunne. He has worked for many weeks on this submission to be a guest "Butler" in Disney's Haunted Mansion, which is apparent when you see the video.

To qualify him for the Dream Position you do have to watch the video and then Vote. Believe me, it's worth it. (Feel free to do it more than once!) Not to mention, how cool is it going to be when he gets this position and can give us even MORE inside info on one of our favourite haunts. I don't know about you, but I personally love that place! (Take some pics for us Tim). Tim is a huge Haunted Mansion fan for those of you who don't know him. I know many of us wish we had this opportunity, but Tim actually has a good shot at it! Let's help the guy out!

http://www.careerbuilder.com/disneyd...226489065-wt-2

Thanks for reading and Have a Wicked Day! :twisted:
                    Ed Gannon[/url]
                    Ed Gannon and www.SomethingWickedProductions.com has the Operations Manual for Haunters and some new audio! Check it out and Have a Wicked Day! ;-)

Comment

Alrighty, Me and the crew voted for tim, good luck in your haunting aspirations Tim.
                      Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

I voted. I watched several of the videos, pretty cool!

Good Luck Tim!

Larry
                        Larry Kirchner
                        President
                        www.HalloweenProductions.com
                        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

You have my vote Tim! Good luck! Nice vid! Alot of good and funny ones along with this one.
                            Damon
                            Damon Carson

Comment

Tell us all how it went...

Best wishes on winning your dream! I voted for you today. Keep us posted as to how it goes! You might try to get a member of IAHA to post on its site to get additional votes....just a thought.
                              Crazy Bob Turner

Comment

Working...
                              X