Haunts in New York

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunts in New York

So, I am planning a haunt vacation in a few weeks. We are going to hit Pittsburgh, Philly, and Nightmare New England. I had originally planned to catch Headless Horseman on the way back home to Ohio on Sunday night until I realized that I would be left with a 10+ hour drive on Monday. So now I am looking to maybe stay Sunday night in Buffalo. Any suggestions for haunts to see in that area?

In between your drive from Philly and your trip to New England, you should check out Pure Terror Scream Park in Chester, NY. It should be on the way.

Comment

Well, me and my family can host you and your wife on Sunday if you come to Buffalo. Me and my dad have spoken to your wife on many occasions at MHC so, see what she thinks. We'll have the haunt setup as it was last year plus at least 50% of this years materials. I would really like to show you my work and what MAC Productions, M&K Workshop and Buffalo Badlands have in store for the future of the industry.
      Mike Cirrincione
      Executive Producer of:

M&K Workshop
      MAC Productions presents:
      Buffalo Badlands: Tinianna Home of The Tormentor *RIP*
      AND SOON, Pandora's Box!

Skyrotechnic Illuminations
      Pro Fireworks coming 2015

Cyber Saturday - a revolution in light and music
      Coming soon

Black Hole Shows: Buffalo

Comment

Mike,
        That sounds great! Shoot me an email at barry@midwesthaunters.com or call me at 614-361-1466 and we can work out the details. We will be staying in downtown Buffalo that evening.
        Barry

Comment

OCNYTERROR,
          Not sure we will have much time along that leg. We are also doing Fright Kingdom up near NNE that evening. Thanks for the suggestion though. If plans change I will look it up!
          Barry

Comment

Working...
          X