Haunted House Rules?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted House Rules?

I know we have the warning signs etc. What about a rules like no backpacks, lighters, etc. I remember Headless Horseman has an extensive rules list but I haven't seen any on this board.

Thanks

I know of a haunt that says "No flip-flops or sandals because a woman got a pretty serious foot injury from a tree root on a trail, in the dark.
    The illiteracy rate seems higher now than in the last 100 yrs.so signs can only be just so effective when non-readers see them.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

There was a forum on here that had haunt rules that most of us use. My signs are 12x18 aluminum with white background and red lettering. No smokin or open flames, no running or pushing, no form of illumination, no cell phones or cameras just to name a few of the 10. They are posted where you pay and also at the front of the queue line right before you enter the haunt. With the non-readers have a audible rule reader such as the ghost bust or a skeleton. Next season I will be getting the audible ghost bust as well as the signs for those folks that dont wanna read your rules..... Just my two cents.
      I Do Believe In Spooks, I Do Believe In Spooks, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do Believe In Spooks

Comment

We post are rules where they pay, at the front of the haunt and this year we are adding a new special effect for the non-readers. We are trapping them in the elevator and making them listen to the rules in a loud booming voice one more time before we set them loose in the rest of the haunt.
        ~I'll bet living in a nudist colony takes all the fun out of Halloween.~

Comment

Working...
        X