Scrobe Light ?'s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrobe Light ?'s

For my home haunt i am putting in scrobe lights. I have 3 pumpkin scrobe lights, a mini scrobe and a real scobe. I put warning signs all over the place. How do you warn people of the scrobe lights and what scrobe lights do you use? my real scrobe light i got for $10 from oriental trading company, i don't the big heavy duty real real scrobes though.

bcragirl
    ammy haunter

Proud manger of The Black Cat Riding Academy Haunted House 2006

You can post a warning at your ticket booth and entrance that states that you use effects lighting, including strobe lights, in your haunt.
    www.mindseizure.com
    www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

i have 2 signs at the door going into the haunt and 1 hanging down from the ceiling as you are entering, is that enough?
      ammy haunter

Comment

dont forget to tell them what a scrobe light is!!!!

Comment

Maybe a small strobe light shinning on the warning sign would do the trick?
          A nurse who used to operate a brain-scan machine in New York told me that some people will hear music when looking at a light flashing around 1,200 times a minute?
          Get a fast enough strobe and you wouldn't need a musical sound system for your haunt! Two from one! (Maybe it's angels strumming those harps?)
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

You don't have to warn people about stobe lights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Mike Cirrincione
            Executive Producer of:

M&K Workshop
            MAC Productions presents:
            Buffalo Badlands: Tinianna Home of The Tormentor *RIP*
            AND SOON, Pandora's Box!

Skyrotechnic Illuminations
            Pro Fireworks coming 2015

Cyber Saturday - a revolution in light and music
            Coming soon

Black Hole Shows: Buffalo

Comment

my sign says warning srobe lights and other flashing devices are used
              ammy haunter

Comment

i tested my new scrobe light and man that makes me dizzy, why do scrobe lights make you dizzy? I am going to cover it up some so everyone won't get so dizzy.
                ammy haunter

Comment

I sleep with a strobe light on-

By the way its strobe not scrobe...If your gonna post warnings atleast warn them from strobes and not scrobes. Thats exciting though... when you got home did you plug it in, turn off the lights and dance in it?
                  my yellow in this case is not so mellow, infact I'm tryin to say, its frightened like me

Comment

Scrobe-a mispelled word from bcragirl
                    Strobe-a very durable light bulb in a mirrored housing with adjustable flash rates
                    You have to be stupid to not know how the most important special effect in the haunt industry works
                    p.s. Bcragirl needs some serious help
                    Mike Cirrincione
                    Executive Producer of:

M&K Workshop
                    MAC Productions presents:
                    Buffalo Badlands: Tinianna Home of The Tormentor *RIP*
                    AND SOON, Pandora's Box!

Skyrotechnic Illuminations
                    Pro Fireworks coming 2015

Cyber Saturday - a revolution in light and music
                    Coming soon

Black Hole Shows: Buffalo

Comment

"You have to be stupid to not know how the most important special effect in the haunt industry works"

Thats what you call opinion.

"You have to be stupid to not know how the most important special effect in the haunt industry works
                      p.s. Bcragirl needs some serious help"

And is that really necessary? She's a kid...

Comment

I guess that you don't have to warn people about strobe lights, IF you don't happen to care if some will fall down and that some will go into an epileptic seizure?
                        Setting off a seizure in people who already have such a medical history (or family history) is why we warn people if strobe lights are being used. Just like warning people who have asthma about running fog machines.
                        The slightest bit of fog juice in the air can throw some certain asthmatic people right down on the floor, helplessly choking to death.
                        Anybody here want to see that?
                        Using dry ice for your fog? This can kill people (real dead!) if this is all they can get to breathe. A haunt worker in a church-sponsered graveyard scene became a corpse as he laid under the built-up floor and had nothing else getting to his lungs.
                        Besides being informed about possible hazards in everything we do, you also have to be thinking all the time in the realm of "What If?"
                        I don't know it all be any means, but sometimes sharing what a person does know can be very enlightening and helpfull.
                        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

i have the warning signs up and i don't have or use a fog machine
                          ammy haunter

Comment

Good Job bcragirl - it always better to be safe then sorry. Have a good scare!

Comment

thanks, i hope my haunt will be scary enough but too scary
                              ammy haunter

Comment

Working...
                              X