Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by badlander2000
    Scrobe-a mispelled word from bcragirl
    Strobe-a very durable light bulb in a mirrored housing with adjustable flash rates
    You have to be stupid to not know how the most important special effect in the haunt industry works
    p.s. Bcragirl needs some serious help
    you forgot one

Stobe- a mispelled word by you.

Originally posted by badlander2000
    You don't have to warn people about stobe lights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Who needs help now?
    www.HauntGraphics.com

Comment

Heh heh nice Pumpkin, kinda reminds me of the whole splinter / trunk moral story there

Comment

ya badlanders only 13

good point Jim.... I hadnt really even put myself into someones shoes who has asthma or occasional ceisures. Its probably better to warn.

But wouldnt they avoid things like haunted houses. Wouldnt anybody that was at high risk just not go, and not put themselves in those kinda situations?

I was in school in History class and this girl starting having a ceisure. She groaned this wieeerd long moan, and this unreal look on her face, and fell over shaking. Blood started to drip from her mouth cuz she was biting her tongue. A few people ran out of the class in fear as things unfolded. The girl was ok but damn that was the freakiest, chilling, and haunting thing I ever saw. So if it happened in a haunted house it would humble all haunting...making your scariest prop or whatever inside look like a huge teddy bear.
        my yellow in this case is not so mellow, infact I'm tryin to say, its frightened like me

Comment

my haunt is full of flashing lights and strobes
          ammy haunter

Proud manger of The Black Cat Riding Academy Haunted House 2006

Comment

You should always warn your guests that fog and strobes are in use.

It is also wise to warn them that the event is high startle, graphic (if it is) and not recomended for children under ( whatever age is appropriate).

If a guest passes out in your haunt you will have at leat warned them.
            www.HauntGraphics.com

Comment

my event is not gory or violent although it does have horse medical related pictures. i always put warning signs all over the place about the strobe lights.

bcragirl
              ammy haunter

Comment

Originally posted by bcragirl
                i always put warning signs all over the place about the strobe lights.
                bcragirl
                You don't need them all over the place, one at the entrance that everyone will see will be fine. Just make sure that it is visible. You could also rate your haunt (ie: PG, PG-13, R )to give over-protective parents an idea what they are letting their kids into.

Happy Haunting,
                PH
                www.HauntGraphics.com

Comment

i have a couple at the entrance and one just as you are entering
                  ammy haunter

Comment

where do I go to check my private messages?
                    Chris Riehl
                    Sales@spookyfinder.com
                    (586)209-6935
                    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Maybe you have to be a registered user here to have a message account?
                      "Guest" might not alow it to happen for you?
                      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Maybe "Scrobe" lights are made for use in restrooms?
                        (Check your scrobe? Need some light to do that?)
                        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

you do need to warn people about the strobes, so they don't have a siezure. One sign at the entrance should be sufficient. Strobes are made to make you dizzy and disoriented. Do not put paper or anything over them, it'll ruin the whole thing. Strobes can make very cool effects, let me know if you have any other questions.
                          Slash
                          "If you fail to plan, plan to fail"

Comment

Strobe lights hurt my eyes. Why would I want to hurt my patron's eyes? So I don't.
                            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Hi everyone, I am an emt in the city where i live . and only people with certain types of epilepsy will have seizures from strobe lights . So common people will NOT have a seizure from strobe lights unless they have epilepsy that they dont know about . so one warning sign at the entrance should suffice. And a general warning to people that are sensitive asthmatics due to the fog.
                              Co-Owner of The Cellar Of Terror in Groton NY

Comment

I didn't know you need to warn people with medical conditions so I admit I was wrong i'm sorry bcragirl. I am also embarrased because I am in the school spelling bee. Maybe I should only post in design and prop topics.
                                Mike Cirrincione
                                Executive Producer of:

M&K Workshop
                                MAC Productions presents:
                                Buffalo Badlands: Tinianna Home of The Tormentor *RIP*
                                AND SOON, Pandora's Box!

Skyrotechnic Illuminations
                                Pro Fireworks coming 2015

Cyber Saturday - a revolution in light and music
                                Coming soon

Black Hole Shows: Buffalo

Comment

Working...
                                X