No announcement yet.

Scrobe Light ?'s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THIS IS NOT DOUBLE POSTING I am his sister I am typign this on because i think i need to tell you guys off a little. Okay i have no clue what's goign on, he was usign starnge words and talkign about things way over my head but what i did get was somthign abotu starobe lights and him ebign ina spelling bee. Well i guess you guys were teasing him for not knwoing somthing. Well that's just plain mean. I have no clue what he said but it probably wasn't that bad. did he miss spell the word strobe or somthing? gawd. well anyways i also want to tell you that this place is odd, all i knwo is that i love haunted houses and my bro is scared of them but still loves them, kinda like roller caosters... but that's beside the point. I thinkk i shoudl become a member here,m it would be funny to post because i don't care if i get banned or whatever. -- like the smileys though, my forums only have stupid ones, i've been saygn they shoudl get soe more eveil ones but they won't. they did name one after me though. :geniusfreak: was the code for it, i was a yammer, previuosly, and it looked liek the head of a candian from south park. lol that's one of my fave shows. I hate this laptop, it's so hard to type on...
    Mike Cirrincione
    Executive Producer of:

M&K Workshop
    MAC Productions presents:
    Buffalo Badlands: Tinianna Home of The Tormentor *RIP*
    AND SOON, Pandora's Box!

Skyrotechnic Illuminations
    Pro Fireworks coming 2015

Cyber Saturday - a revolution in light and music
    Coming soon

Black Hole Shows: Buffalo

Comment

No offense, but you spell even worse than your brother...

And everyone jumped on him because he was making fun of a girl even younger than him for HER spelling.

Ever heard of Karma kid? It's a b............ch

Comment

sister again: firstly, i was typing fast, meaning my accuracy was greatly diminished, and secondly, Do you really think that I was trying to spell some of the words right such as gawd? And thirdly how rude!! jeez, wjat would you guys have done if I was abrieviating like I do when I go to chat rooms. example: hey ppl wat up? wttirl? I didnt think so.

okay well that's sorta a sucky example but whatev.

my brother informs me that that post also has atrocious spelling but I won't correct it! as long as my teachers and I know I can spelll correctly that's all that f'n matters. got it?

he also informs me that he has a bad reputation on this topic, and i say, hey he's wierd, so what? he's on here and s contributing member isn't he?

His turn.:.:.:.::.::.:::.:::.::::.::::.::::::.::::::.: ::::::.:::::::.:::::::.::::::::.::::::::.:::::::.: ::::::.:::::::.:::::::.::::::.:::::.:::::.::::.::: :.:::.:::.::.::.:.:. :

Mike: I had no clue bcragirl is younger than me!
        Mike Cirrincione
        Executive Producer of:

M&K Workshop
        AND SOON, Pandora's Box!

Coming soon

Comment

Somebody should seriously call your parents...

Comment

I hope that this all that this site is gonna see of this . I am new and this is not impressing me. !!
            Co-Owner of The Cellar Of Terror in Groton NY

Comment

Originally posted by Levarius
              "You have to be stupid to not know how the most important special effect in the haunt industry works"

Thats what you call opinion.

"You have to be stupid to not know how the most important special effect in the haunt industry works
              p.s. Bcragirl needs some serious help"

And is that really necessary? She's a kid...
              So is badlander, he's 13
              Slash
              "If you fail to plan, plan to fail"

Comment

This is no place to "tell eachother off" this is a professional haunted attraction forum, you're lucky it has a home haunt section and they allow kids on here. DO NOT ABUSE IT PLEASE
                Slash

Comment

My sister doesn't know anything about what I do and certainly not how to talk on important forums like the haunt industry's Haunt World. Take in mind that the forums she used to post on were pointless. I was surprised myself when I first read what she said after it was posted. I really had no control.
                  Mike Cirrincione
                  Executive Producer of:

M&K Workshop
                  AND SOON, Pandora's Box!

Coming soon

Comment

Originally posted by badlander2000
                    My sister doesn't know anything about what I do and certainly not how to talk on important forums like the haunt industry's Haunt World. Take in mind that the forums she used to post on were pointless. I was surprised myself when I first read what she said after it was posted. I really had no control.

I have a simple solution, go back and edit all her posts
                    Slash

Comment

Working...
                    X