Hats off to Netherworld and Folklore!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hats off to Netherworld and Folklore!

Hey everyone! Just wanted to give a tip of the hat to both Netherworld and Folklore. The girlfriend and I traveled down from North Carolina to check you guys out and I must say it was definitely worth it.

Netherworld was an intensely awesome experience, my girlfriend goes through different haunts every year with me and that was the first one that she almost chickened out of. She said about halfway through Gargoyle she almost took a chicken exit!

Folklore was awesome, I LOVE the theme you guys have going on and the sheer detail work was awesome! I also loved the old man with a shopping cart in the parking lot...I could've sit out there and watched him scare people all night long haha

Great job, loved them both and expect me to be coming back both your ways next year!

Wish I had known you were coming!

I wish I had known you were coming. Thanks so much for the kind words. We love it when people from this forum come through, and we like to meet as many as possible. If you ever come through again, send me a private message prior to your trip. Opening a haunt for the first time has definitely been an experience, but hearing all of the great feedback such as yours, and seeing the huge crowds ( 3.5 hour wait on Saturday night!!) waiting to get in makes it all worth while.

I am glad you enjoyed it, and we look forward to seeing you next year!
    Thanks,
    Dewayne Anglin

Director of Operations
    Sleepy Hollow Productions, LLC/ Folklore Haunted House
    www.folklorehauntedhouse.com

sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X