Exciting USS Nightmare News!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exciting USS Nightmare News!!!

The Captain and crew are hosting a party, and planning a tour of the Death Dredge On Saturday Oct 30th... Below are the official Press Release details.

Come Aboard if you dare!

The USS Nightmare Cincinnati’s top rated haunted attraction and America’s premier haunted steamboat, plans to celebrate Halloween like never before. Recently released details of this special celebration promise a seasonal blast not soon forgotten.

The USS Nightmare has teamed up with parent company, BB Riverboats, for this seasonal celebration. The Nightmare’s first annual Captain’s Ball aboard the BB Riverboats’ River Queen. Guests will board the River Queen from the USS Nightmare Family Fun Center beginning at 11 p.m. This in dock Halloween party includes music provided by a DJ with a cash bar for drinks and snacks. Then, at midnight the haunting begins. Visitors will be treated to VIP tickets for the first ever UNRATED CAPTAIN’S TOUR of the USS Nightmare.

This never before eXperienced Unrated Captain’s tour will be more eXtreme with more darkness, disorientation, and more intense horror than ever before as the Captain unleashes his notorious crew for the most intense show ever! The eXclusive Captain’s Ball including the in dock party and the VIP unrated tour is available for $28 per person,

For those interested only in the UNRATED CAPTAIN’S TOUR of the USS Nightmare, there will also be a limited number of tour only tickets available. For $20, visitors will experience the more intense, more extreme show without the in-dock party. Timed tour tickets are available for purchase online with tours beginning at 12:15 a.m.

Tickets for both the Captain’s Ball with the Unrated Tour and the Unrated Tour only are limited and available with advance online purchase only. Due to the extreme nature of this show, visitors must be 17 or older to enter.
    ABOUT THE USS NIGHTMARE

The USS Nightmare is in its 19th season as Greater Cincinnati’s favorite Halloween attraction. Located on the Newport, KY waterfront in front of the Newport on the Levee, the USS Nightmare is open Wednesday through Sunday beginning at 7 p.m. now through Halloween. Friday and Saturday shows end at 1 a.m. with Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday shows ending at 11 p.m. General admission tickets are $16 per person with RIP express tickets to “skip the line” for $20.

The USS Nightmare offers group rates with advance online purchase for groups of 15 or more people. Special packages are also available with online purchase including the Family Four Pack for $48 or our new Super Saver Wednesday Six Pack for $60. Individual discount coupons for $3 are also available online or at local area Taco Bell locations.

Visit www.ussnightmare.com for directions or more information about our special Halloween events and online ticket purchases.

Great website !

Looks like lots of fun to be had! Have a great season !

Comment

This sounds awesome.

$28 for the party and the VIP tour? This is gonna sell out asap.

If I weren't up here in Philly, I'd be on that ship.

Capt. Allen & Crew - Here's to a great season.

Best, - Lee
      sigpic

___Lee George / 215.525.1300 x129 / LeeGeorge@TicketLeap.com

Comment

I used to work at Kiss 107 FM back in the early 200s and did some remotes and went through the ship. Awsome! It has inspired me to this day in my haunt building. Got a lot of ideas from there. Also met the owners and they are great folks. Glad it is still afloat.

Comment

Working...
        X