Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legendary Haunt Tour - Who is going?

http://legendaryhaunttour.com/

Who is going the second weekend in November? I am helping them out with it and can help with any questions you might have. I did a site survey in the summer and the places in the Haunts where the parties will be are very very cool.

The first night the party is in the Beast in the 10000 sq ft Werewolf forest with fog, Haunt lighting, etc. An english pub that is a scene will be the bar!

The second night the party will be in Macabre Cinema, in a old Military Tank factory. You get to ride this massive freight elevator like something out of Slient Hill to the party room - It also breaks out in to a bunch of Haunt scenes -

We always have these parties in Hotels, but this is so beyond any Haunt parties we have ever had that I can remember - The almosphere of these places and the buildings are really amazing.

Any Questions? I will try to check back between running the Haunt and such...

Thanks!
    Ben Armstrong
    NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
    www.Fearworld.com
    www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Unfortunately that is the weekend of my wedding, otherwise I would be attending.
    Katie Lane
    Partner/VP
    Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
    sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

If everything falls into place we will be there
      in order to see the orchestra ...you must turn your back on the crowd...

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
      www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

Thinking about it but who knows. I haven't felt like doing much of anything lately.
        Jared Layman

Comment

The Tour will feature three Tracks of Seminars on Saturday...
          Check em out...

Track 1 focuses on the Paranormal with a group of experts in the field featuring: John Zaffis, world famous demonologist (of Amityville fame) on confronting true evil; Patrick Burns, star of Court TVs HAUNTING EVIDENCE on “ghost hunting” technology; Deborah Le Blanc, paranormal investigator and renowned Horror author (current President of the Horror Writers of America), on mediums and sensitives; and Kansas City’s own James Presnell, the host of Dark Matters Radio on modern research methodologies and the future of the Paranormal.

Track 2 delves into Horror and Special Effects with a series of make up and horror how to’s including ghoulish make-up tips from Bobby Weiner of Bloody Mary Make Up; Michael Challie of Ghost Ride Productions shows how to create stunningly realistic full body corpses; and Kevin Alvey of Gore Galore demonstrates multiple techniques for assembling desiccated skeletons and mummies.

Track 3 digs into the World of Haunted Houses with classes on why we like to be scared and how to scare others! Horror master Richard Hanf will take us into the world of home haunting; Jonathan Johnson of Rotting Flesh Radio will discuss the multitudes of cool haunted houses he has seen; Ben Armstrong of NETHERWORLD Haunted House will moderate a roundtable of haunt owners discussing Legendary Haunts; and Amber Arnett-Bequeaith of Full Moon Productions will explore the world of the four Kansas City haunted houses they own and operate!
          Ben Armstrong
          www.Fearworld.com

Comment

maybe

Very seriously thinking of going. Never get a chance to go that far from home during the season so I will probably go to it.
            Brett Molitor (aka ~ JamBam) Member of HAA

Haunted Hotel-13th Floor (est by Huntington Jaycees in 1968 8) )
            Longest running Haunted House in the WORLD!!

Hysterium Haunted Asylum (old Haunted Cave), Fort Wayne Indiana

Hysterium Escapes - 4 rooms with 3 themes

www.HauntedHuntington.com

www.facebook.com/hauntedhotel

www.Hysterium.com

www.facebook.com/HysteriumFtWayne

www.hysteriumescapes.com

www.facebook.com/hysteriumescapes

sigpic

Comment

I'm planning on being there! Haven't bought the ticket yet, though.
              -------------------------------
              http://www.fx13studios.com

Comment

I see some of you will be visiting NETHERWORLD in November! Cool! We look forward to your visit! After that we will be in KC for this event - I am telling you it is going to rock - 4 Giant Haunted Houses, a Haunted Bus Tour a full day of Seminars, Two parties inside the haunts and an auction... http://legendaryhaunttour.com/

Personally I am looking forward to just having a good time with no Tradeshow type work... Just going to haunts and relaxing from the season. If you are into the paranormal stuff there is a ton of it going on at this event as well.

Seminars just announced.... http://legendaryhaunttour.com/seminars/

Shane you hauling that bus to KC?
                Ben Armstrong
                www.Fearworld.com

Comment

We will be taking off for the IAAPA show, and if we aren't leaving for the IAAPA show we'll be taking down Creepyworld before we can leave for the IAAPA show... LOL.

I wish this could have been in the spring.

Larry
                  Larry Kirchner
                  President
                  www.HalloweenProductions.com
                  www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                  www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                  www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Yeah Im in the same boat, that is my best weekend for break down of the show. Id love to go, but its not in the cards.
                    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
                    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

RFR Crew will be there.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
                      http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
                      "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
                      http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

We're going to try our best to make it out but its gonna be tough
                        Come see what lies BENEATH!
                        www.cagleshauntedbarn.com

Comment

The Folklore crew wanted to go to this event, and we had originally talked to Shane about heading up there together. However, we have decided that we will not be attending this event. It sounds like a lot of fun, and I am sure I will regret not going. However, with us staying open the first weekend of November, and with the time we have all spend away from our families the last several months in order to get Folklore open during our first year, I think we are all just going to stay home and spend some quality time with our family. I have spend way too much time away from my wife and kids, and I have especially missed watching my 4 year old grow up during the past year.

If this tour is around next year, I will be there for sure. It sounds like an awesome experience, and when it was first mentioned months ago, I was all for it. However, with this being my first year of helping to open and run a haunt, I had no idea that I would be this wiped out at the end of the season!

Just a reminder, we will be open November 5th and 6th, so if you are heading to Netherworld that weekend, swing by and check us out too.

Have fun at the Haunt Tour!!!
                          Dewayne Anglin

Director of Operations
                          Sleepy Hollow Productions, LLC/ Folklore Haunted House
                          www.folklorehauntedhouse.com

sigpic

Comment

Just got my ticket. Really looking forward to finally seeing these haunts! Dewayne - sorry you guys won't be able to make it this year. Don't worry, I'll take notes for you. :-) Hope you have a great Halloween weekend at Folklore!

Comment

If you don't have to tear down your haunt right after Halloween, I can't think of a better time to do something like this...it isn't often world class events like this are open with full staff - I've personally been looking forward to visiting the KC haunts for years now and can't wait to soak it all in and share stories of the season with fellow haunters!

Comment

Working...
                              X