THANK YOU Shane and Ben!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THANK YOU Shane and Ben!

I just wanted to jump in here real quick to give a huge THANK YOU to Disturbia and Netherworld. I had the pleasure of acting at both haunts this weekend and had an absolute blast!

On Friday, I was able to make it to Disturbia for its Opening Night and that was a ton of fun. So much for an actor to do there! I also got to see Chris Jackson and Cody, which was great. Shane, I have NO idea how you pulled that off in 4 weeks. I am sooo excited to see how you are going to expand on it next year! Thanks for taking care of me!

On Saturday, I headed over to Netherworld and was able to have some fun in some of their stunts before they opened and then I had the honor of acting with them that night. Ben & Billy, you have one hell of a place. I cannot describe it enough - I left there this morning with a ton of inspiration. Please thank Nathan and Joe for spending that time with me - I sincerely appreciate it! And thank you for taking care of me! I truly enjoyed being there.

Thanks again!
    Good luck on the rest of your season!

Lauren
    "Priscilla Dawson"
    sigpic

Lauren

Babe Thank You for being apart of my opening night it was so much fun! You are welcome anytime and my door will always be open! Shane and its love ya babe! Shane this time!
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X