Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are camo zombies ok??????? Dont want to offend.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are camo zombies ok??????? Dont want to offend.

Hey there just want peoples opinion i dont want to offend any of our patrons but two of our zombies want to wear their camo paintball fatigues which i think is fine but i dont want to offend anyone military that comes in, we have normal zombies in suits and dresses and stuff i was just curious if you think camo is ok for zombies to wear??????

Jackie
    Rotting Flesh Radio
    “Happiness is the sublime moment when you step out of your corset at the end of the night.”

“Actors love mental disorders, dialects, and corsets. Give them one of the three and they're happy.”

Yes it is fine the military has been doing all kinds of experiments for years they probably have accidentally made a few themselves. And at Silo X that is all they do.

Comment

camo is used by more than the millitary. Aslong as they are not wearing millitary issued fatigues I doubt anyone will see a problem with it.
      Proud to be able to work at
      http://www.haunted-hollow.com/

Comment

I'm sure someone will be offended, but most won't. Military uniforms have been used in movies and other haunted events for years, so I don't think it will be too much of a problem. Just be ready to deal with the few here or there that will try to make it a bigger deal.

Now, if your area is big on military families and audiences, I'd probably lay off this. For example, I grew up in San Diego. Absolutely no way I'd put up anything that might be construed as anti-military there, as you could be really hurting what your target audience is.
        sigpic

There are three rules to designing a haunt. Unfortunately, nobody knows what they are.

Haunt: www.ScarecrowTheater.com

Comment

Working...
        X