Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• disney hidden sexual messages in toystory

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL_Eb...elated&search=

I was wonderin... none of those images looked like they were sexua......WAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

That was pretty cool!
    Brad Bowen
    Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
    www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Does anyone besides me tire of this? :?

Comment

I am with you John. :roll:

Comment

yeah john i hate those also but it was the first one that actually got me.and when i read all the comments of the mad people on utube i almost fell out my chair laughing

Comment

Bored as heck of it as well.
            The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

hahah it got ya huh tony?i like the way it catches you off guard.good haunt tactics

Comment

Naw, sound was turned off. Face came up and it was old. so I figured it had a scream or something in that line. Which made it old already.

I prefer subtle tactics which still can include the sudden shock, just reframed to not where expected. The internet videos with that become relatively boring. Also, if you keep up the same tactic, it also gets boring. I went through the Ron Howard/Spencer's haunt years ago and was bored of it because they used the exact same shock tactic routine 20 times in a row. No variation.

My personal favorite end scare is the 4 step final event stunt. It can be run by a 7 or 8 year old child, it has no gross blood or gore (just a little blood in a static display), and I have seen it drive jock types to their knees. It uses misdirection and a final sting that is the last thing in the world a haunt patron will expect...

Comment

And....?
                  Slash
                  "If you fail to plan, plan to fail"

Comment

yes do tell more

Comment

JBCorn final event. Fun to watch.

Exit spider room maze or anywhere. Lower left, lame static display. White skull, white plaster, black spider, red blood, SLOW strobe light, once per second. So much white, you look at the display, POW, blinded.

Straight ahead, curtain, pair of shoes underneath. Monster must be in wait, getting ready for the scare.

Nope, just a pair of shoes nailed to the ground.

Turn left, exit. People outside, waiting to get in.

Attention is paid to exit, NOT to the wall to the left of them.

Hole right there. Little kid leans out to about 6 inches behind and to the left of them then whispers "boo" into their ear.

Haunted houses: loud screams, chainsaws, noise, high impact terror.

The LAST thing in the world you would expect is a soft "boo"....

Comment

You trickster!

Larry
                        Larry Kirchner
                        President
                        www.HalloweenProductions.com
                        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
                        X