Disturbia Tribute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disturbia Tribute

I threw together a little tribute for Shane for the opening of Disturbia Haunted House......Part cgi, part Rhianna video... I sent it to him privately but there was trouble with the link so he asked if I would post it in open forum so everyone could see it. Please keep in mind that this was done quickly from the modeling to the textures... and I didnt have the 100+ hours (more like a midnight inspiration last night) to devote to the tweening (making the movements realistic). Just my disclaimer to the critics... so here goes...
    Watch it all the way through to find out what finnally happend to the girl from the Disturbia poster.

http://vimeo.com/15755364
    Last edited by Mutant Space Gerbil; 10-11-2010, 07:22 PM.

It comes up video is not available.

Would love to see it. Shane and his crew deserve it !!!!

Comment

Thanks for letting me know..... I will see if I can get it fixed.... works fine on my end I even set it to public

Comment

Ya. Really wanna see it.

I'm sure it's a marvelous tribute to one of the best in this business. Keep us posted on possibly a new link somewhere. Thanks again, man..............

Comment

pulling teeth

ok here we go couldnt use youtube so its on viemo........
          it is PASSWORD protected password is disturbia

http://vimeo.com/15755364
          Last edited by Mutant Space Gerbil; 10-11-2010, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Guys,

It's great that you guys are so passionate about others haunters' haunts but isn't what Shane did what all haunters do each year, build their haunts and make the magic happen in a short time crunch???

DA

Comment

aaaaa

I dont think that I was shorting anyone or what they do...... I suppose that I could have had a midnight inspiration for Lemp or Folklore as they are also new but I didnt. I was just tryin to be nice.

Comment

Mutant

That was AWSOME! And it was an honor that you did that for me! For sure made me feel great! I would love to hire you to do some work for me at some point! Shane and it's THANKS AGAIN MAN THAT WAS GREAT! Shane this time!
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X