maze ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maze ideas

I'm planning to build an maze next to our main attraction, the only problem besides emergency exits is to what to use for walls, my top options are either using wooden walls or having metal fencing; If anyone has an idea for great options or where to buy great materials feel free to let me know.

Chainlink mazes are pretty popular especially with strobes. I also like hog wire wire fencing with 6" squares, another cheap /free option is to use 6' privacy fences. I called several fence contractors in my area and said they could dump old panels at my place.
    I ended up having to call them all and tell them o stop we had so many. with T posts and big zip ties they made great walls. I also had a stack of aged 4x4s to boot!
    Allen H
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

WOW you cant beat that price for good ol haunted wood!
      Great Idea allen
      BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
      www.horrorfields.com

Comment

maze idea

This year we are incorporating a maze in our haunt. It will be a pallet maze with a bunch of burlap straps/strobe lights/ and old stuff in it. IDK why i like the feel of crates/pallets and burlap with strobe lights. I just think its col lol. But anyway, we have been collecting pallets from local hardware, tile, grocery stores and we currently have over 200 (for free) and i think we are just going to get one more load and call it good. So if you just go and talk to the nearby stores and talk to them they would be more than happy to let you have some. I’m very excited to assemble it! AND ALL THE PALLETS WERE FREE!!! and you just stack 2 of them on top of each other so they are 8 foot tall and just put a 2X4 down the inside and screw the top pallet to the 2x4 and the bottom to it as well. Now you have a 3x8 foot pallet wall panel lol.

Comment

Old fence panels, chain link fence, pallets and mad men wielding chainsaws. Can it get any better.
          Joshua
          www.hauntedprints.com
          info?hauntedprints.com

Comment

Working...
          X