Squeeze room walls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squeeze room walls

oh man these squeeze room walls are awesome we are so excited to be able to bring this prop to our haunt the shipping was lightening fast and very easy to assemble thank you so much very impressed with the communication and such a nice and honest vendor can not wait till our next transaction Pictures on www.tentsandsigns.com click tents signs props button
    It is impossable to get a good picture of a squeeze room. Inflated all you see is the end, uninflated it just looks like a saggy pair of ----. satisfaction is guaranteed. Comes with 2 made for inflatable fans. The back side is "open' and screwed to the plywood wall, want a back sewn on just ask. Everything is made to order, any legnth, height, width, color. Wild ideas welcome! George Maser 864-761-7223

Stolen Equipment

This guy liked the first set so much that he ordered a second custom made 24' set and wouldn't pay for them because members of his crew stole them from him (after he used them all of the season). If you see a set of multi colored 24' squeeze room walls that look similar to these pictures, in Arkansas please let me know. The crooks name is Mike Delissio, phone # 330-233-0756. In another state 2 flame throwers were stolen. More info soon. Why post here you ask? Who better to find stuff than people who pay attention. Thanks George Masersqueeze room inflated 1.jpgsqueeze room entrance .jpgsqueeze room beginning to inflate.jpg
    George Maser 864-761-7223, masertents@gmail.com. For the fastest response please call or text! (I talk much better than I type)

Comment

George's Squeeze Rooms are TOP NOTCH

Bought a 16' squeeze room from George in 2011 for our haunt. The quality is great and the crowds loved it! (although, I would recommend putting the walls about 4 feet apart at the end and 5-6 feet at the beginning - we dang near popped our walls apart!!!:lol
      Chad Portenga
      www.hauntedhall.com

Comment

Thanks!

Thanks to the people who called and told me where to find this crook. I'm thinking about putting together a tv show like America's Most Wanted. While they are looking for fugitives and escapees I'll be looking for the goods they stole. I'll call it America's Most Wanted Shit.
        George Maser 864-761-7223, masertents@gmail.com. For the fastest response please call or text! (I talk much better than I type)

Comment

thanks!

Kaodick isn't it nice to live in a country where you can use a fake name, hide behind a computer screen and express your opinion in front of so many people better than you. Get a life.

Comment

I would appreciate that this thread and george be deleted per the own rulles that you made Larry . All he does is sell and promote his business . He also slams and disgraces other haunters on here . We will not be buying advetising from hauntworld this year if your company allows this behavior to continue and disgrace our industry . Thank you

Comment

Info

I seem to be missing someting here? What exactly is the issue? Can you give us some more info as to why you want this thread removed? Shane and it's I am missing something here? Shane
              sigpic

Comment

Okay shane so i guess its okay too call someone Kaodick right. Like george did in his post instead of the real screen name .also all he does is try and sell his cheap products on here and never contribute anything but slamming other haunters and making us all look bad . He has brought up an old thread in which larry deleted last year and he manipulated to make it seem like some one else wrote it something about squeese walls and a flame thrower all im saying is this guy should follow the rules like every one else thanks Shane .

Comment

Ok not exactly sure what's wrong here - On my experience with George he has been a stand up guy - I bought a tent from him as well as some Vinyl rolls and everything has arrived as promised and in great shape. There was even an issue with something arriving in the wrong color and he has done his best to stay on top of getting the issue fixed for me.

To me this sounds like more of a personal grudge than something that is effecting the "WHOLE" Haunt industry. I think if your going to come out and attack someone with an accusation then you should be just as prepared for a retaliation from that person.

As far George spouting off about his product....SO WHAT????? Alot of people here sell there products and spout off about them...if you don't like it don't buy from him...who cares??

Comment

Mind your own business evernight . Has nothing to do with you

Comment

Im trying to understand how this has anything to do with you either - You seem to have come out of nowhere and spouted off about Georges business ethic - So I decided to throw my 2 cents in about my dealings with him. So do tell us...what exactly does this have to do with you??? Seeing as no one seems to know what the hell your ranting about why dont you fill us all in on exactly why your bitching about all this...Please enlighten us with your story

Comment

KaoTic entertainment, you started the harrassment, not George. Leave your personal beefs out of it.

In the few times I've talked with George, he's been nothing but a stand up guy.

We spent $3k on used equipment from Evernight, and he is nothing short of a great person, and a trustworthy businessman.

Yeah, he called you Kaodick, grow up. If you kept your mouth shut he would have never said anything. Getting involved like this, and then threatening not to buy advertising because you got your panties in a bunch doesn't make you look the least bit like anyone I'd ever buy something from.

Now, I'm not saying that George is right in what he posted. BUT, in his defense, he's on here as about as often as dead people breathe. The rules are still somewhat NEW, how about you politely go about showing the new rules INSTEAD of blatantly harassing someone. You're suffering from a sever case of internet balls.

George, no businesses that are actual businesses can post on here like that anymore. Larry posted new rules to help regulate things, this section iss strictly for individuals who are looking to sell their personal used equipment and things of that nature. If you'd like to post on here as a BUSINESS, which is what we all know you for being, Larry wants you to actually buy advertising on the site, and be a paid business, which would include banners and things like that, as well as the ability to continue posting on here to help promote your business. I'm guessing you didn't know, but hell, I know that you can respect that, even if you don't agree with it, this is Larry's site, so you kinda have to do what he says.
                        Last edited by screamforadream; 01-15-2012, 10:04 PM. Reason: spelling error

Comment

Keep digging yourself a bigger hole, go on, really, I mean it...you're really helping your case. Keep it up and all the advertising in the world won't get you any clients from this place...what is it you do again besides make an ass of yourself in a public forum? Before you open your big mouth, be prepared to suffer the consequences, no one provoked you into being a douche, you did it yourself, congrats on the ability to be a big jerk, but it won't get you far around here buddy. What's the matter? Picking on people smaller than yourself in person doesn't get you off anymore? Now you want to act like a big man without posting any real info about yourself?? My real name, number, and email is PLASTERED all over this site, how about you?? Get outta here schmuck, if you can't be a real man, save yourself the little bit of dignity you might have left and don't open your pathetic waste of a mouth one more time on this thread. Punk.

Comment

I know I'm new here, and NO I don't have any business with George. But I belong to this forum. Thus I have a right to my opinion. The only problem I see if a 12 year old on here tattling and whining. I agree with the rest, please stfu or gtfo!

Also, forum rules are forum rules. I agree to the point that you should pleasantly paste the forum rules to which you think someone's broken, and NOT be a freakin hall monitor teen trying to stir up trouble.

Dewayne

Comment

DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS!!

... there, I made the sign
                              Last edited by Frightener; 01-16-2012, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X