Squeeze room walls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dewayne, I love ya buddy!! Haha.

And Kaodick sent me a PM entitled "to the b!itch $hit talking yankee f@ggot"...
    .hahaha not even gonna read it, he's the one with male genitalia in his.screen name lol glad that loser was deleted. Carry on now

Comment

Truth hurts dont it dumb ass

Comment

Truth hurts?!? What are you smoking??

You have had like 56 posts on this entire forum, most of them are insinuating arguments. Just like what you did on this thread, and what you did on this one, http://www.hauntworld.com/haunted_ho...-Trading-Board

YOU TRIED STARTING STUFF WITH LARRY AND HIS CUSTOMERS. YOU ARE A SCUMBAG. SCUM OF THE EARTH. You have no respect, you're a punk with an attitude. You don't deserve the oxygen it requires for you to wake up in the morning. There's a reason your BS was deleted and not anyone elses, EVERYONE DISAGREES WITH YOU. I'm done with you punk. Keep it up, please, let me rip you another anal opening. I bet you're a sick POS that gets off on beating women and children, do you have any common sense in you, you stupid inbred moron?!? 100,000 sperm in your mother and you were the one that made it out?? Your parents should be imprisoned for releasing you into the world.

I don't back down for anyone, and I'll stick up for what's right. You started this war, but I'm damn sure going to end it. You are a nobody. You have no reason to wake up each morning. Why don't you go take a long walk off a short pier and do us all a favor??

Comment

Ooooooooooooh you really showed me you pompus fool . Your so lame you have to result to trashing peoples deceased parents Loser!!!!!

Comment

KaoTic

Alot of your post remind me of Fear Asylum he attacked George, he attacked women on this site and many others including myself ( however I can hold my own). Let this go I REPEAT LET IT GO. I seen your message you sent to Bobby and it was way out of line. Bobby, George please do the same. Shane and it's LET IT GO FOR THE LAST TIME! Shane
            sigpic

Comment

Yes sir, and as you asked.

"FUCN YOU YOU YANKEE FAGGOT YOU ARENT SHIT AND WOULD DARE OPEN YOUR MOUTH TO ME IN PERSON LIKE YOU HAVE . CAUSE I PROMISE I WOULD SPLIT YOUR FUCKING FACE WIDE OPEN YOU LITTLE SHIT TALKIN BITCH COUNT ON THAT .PLUS YOU WOULDNT EVEN KNOW WHAT HIT YOU BY T
              THE TIME YOU WOKE UP CRYING LIKE A LIL BITCH SEE YA IN ST LOUIS AND PLEASE WEAR A NAME TAG PUNK" -from Sir Kaotic Entertainment.

Comment

fraud

Who is this guy? It's obvious he's the same crook mentioned in this post under yet another fake name.
                George Maser 864-761-7223, masertents@gmail.com. For the fastest response please call or text! (I talk much better than I type)

Comment

I apologize

Fact is, I've never seen any rules. I'm not a business at all, just a guy doing odds and ends.IMG_5328.jpg
                  Larry call me, you need a salesman to solicit advertising for you. Since I've retired and there's not much call for Santa I've got lots of time.
                  George Maser 864-761-7223, masertents@gmail.com. For the fastest response please call or text! (I talk much better than I type)

Comment

Hahaha I knew deep down you were a real jolly fellow! this horror stuff is just a front isn't it?? LOL.

Comment

Who says Santa can't be scary. IMG_5322.jpg

Comment

Lmfao love it!

Comment

You really want a piece of this……...IMG_5324.jpg

Comment

Damn im jealous i really love that beard .Really

Comment

Grizzley Adams aint got shit on that...

Comment

Working...
                              X