Scream Fest, Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scream Fest, Canada

Hey there. Just thought I would send along this website, to a Halloween/Haunted house event located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. I'm not sure if anyone else on here is from the Edmonton area, but check it out anyways. The admission is $20, and there are 5 different houses to go in. They all have different themes, including circus(3D), nuclear nightmare, hospital, "The Black Hole", and Bates Motel. Then there are two other houses that are $3.00 each, and proceeds go to charity. Also incuded in the admission, is the entertainers. There are sideshow couple, the worlds fattest contortionist, another sideshow act, as well as fire eaters, magicians, fire dancers, stilt walkers and more. There are also carnival games, and the last ride simulation. So it seems pretty good for $20 per person, I think I;ll check it out. Just thought I would forward it on, see what you all think of it. Up here in this part of Canada atleast, there is barely any haunted attractions to go to, so I was surprised to see this pop up.

dustyn

www.screamfest.ca (click on Deadmonton,Edmonton, the one on the left)

Website

Just went to your site. One of the best Haunted house sites I have seen,Great Job

Comment

I agree, they did an awesome job with the website, I like the animation on the FAQ page, it's different. They did this event in another city 3 hours from here, and they apparently did very, very well.

Comment

Working...
      X