Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank you to all the haunts we saw in the last 2 weeks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you to all the haunts we saw in the last 2 weeks.

Frightworks, Dead Man's Farm, Haunted Cavern, Netherworld, Hacker House, Woods of Terror, Kersey Valley Spookywoods

On our honeymoon trip my wife and I got to go to 7 haunted attractions across the eastern United States.

Frightworks - Knoxville, TN - You guys had some awesome theatrical elements and pulled off some really cool special effects that you normally only get to see in a much larger attraction. Thanks so much for a great time, and the T-Shirts.

Dead Man's Farm - Knoxville, TN - A really cool haunt on a working farm. I would have to say probably the most enthusiastic actors we saw on our trip, and they all really knew how to improv really well. Thank you for letting us check out your really cool haunt.

Haunted Cavern at Ruby Fall's - Chattanooga, TN - Really awesome natural setting inside a mountain. You can't beat a naturally creepy setting.

Netherworld - Atlanta, GA - Definitely lives up to all that I had heard and seen. I really was looking forward to finally visiting, and it did not disappoint. The sets were AMAZING, the actors were great, especially those on wires flying overhead.

The Haunted Mansion at Walt Disney World - Orlando, FL - What can I say, it's the original, it's amazing. Awesome, awesome, amazing, awesome.

Hacker House - Pilot Mountain, NC - A great haunt. A lot of really cool ideas, super enthusiastic actors, a must see. Thank you very much Cliff for your hospitality. You and your people are doing an awesome job.

Woods of Terror - Greensboro, NC - The first of this these type of haunts we have been too. Much longer than we were expecting, but not in a bad way. It was cool, and the naturally set waiting area is really neat. It's like a hybrid of haunted attraction, hayride, and haunted trail.

Kersey Valley Spookywoods - Greensboro, NC - Very cool set up, also a hybrid haunted attraction, hayride, haunted trail, and corn maze haunt. The timed ticketing was implemented really well and the giant flame throwers in the corn maze were awesome.
    Brian Warner
    Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
    Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
    Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com
Working...
X