Pics from Transworld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics from Transworld

Hey guys...here's a link to some Transworld pics...there's pics of several of the haunt industry vendors who were exhibiting there along with some info and their website addresses...there's also a couple pics from the annual IAHA meeting...no sign in or account is needed, just click the link...enjoy!

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slidesho...y=-abtt29&Ux=0
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Nice pics of all that stuff. I really wish you had a pc of the playmate when she stopped by your booth.

Hey... look in that Oak Island booth> That looks like.... ME!!!
    Spending a lot of money there!!!
    Brad Bowen
    Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
    www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Great Shots

Dan,
      As always, you shot some interesting photos of the TWE vendors. The captions always help to identify those in the booth. Very Nice Job! Did you get any of the Haunt Pavilion competition area or of the fantasic Bloody Mary Sponsored Makeup Competitions and the Scenic Backdrop competition????
      Yes - your Rock monster would really look good at the Haunted Hydro in Fremont, Ohio. Now if I could just figure out the 5 winning numbers of the Ohio Lottery

Crazy Bob Turner

Comment

Dan,

Seems like one or two too many pictures of the Rock Monster... LOL.

Can't blame you though the models you had pose with the thing are gorgous especially the bald headed girl. LOL

Larry

PS: Nice pics cool...loved them!
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Nice pics Dan, there is a real bad glare in the 3rd pic though. Couldnt quite make that one out. Kinda looked like a large rock pile with that horrible glare in front. :wink:
          Damon
          Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
          X