THANK YOU to all the MO haunts we visited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THANK YOU to all the MO haunts we visited

Just wanted to say thank you to Fear Fest, Necropolis, Halloween Productions, and Full Moon Productions! We flew into KC International on thursday and drove to Columbia. First, we toured Fear Fest. All three attractions were top notch, and should never be overlooked by haunters touring bigger haunts in MO. I loved the paintball hayride by the way. Very creative and fun. Then we drove downtown to Necropolis, another haunt that deserves far more recognition. In the beginning, it had 2 or 3 highly theatrical and interactive scenes, then there were tons of detailed and innovative rooms and sets that lasted a good 20 or 30 minutes, all of wich were fun and scary. Night two was in Saint Louis. Darkness was top-notch, full of detail, and completely REAL! Lemp was also AMAZING! We went 2 or 3 stories underground on an old spiral staircase, not opn a fake elevator. Once we reached the bottom, the theme was great, the actors were on their a-game, and the real smells overwhelmed my senses. Finally we went to Creepyworld. All seven haunts were great, I personally loved Raven's mansion and the graveyard best, the detail there was great! Finally we drove back to Kansas City. Edge was perfect throughout, and very disorienting! The slide at the end was a blast as well. Cinema was very creepy, especially in the bottom floor. I also enjoyed the open graveyard and the "Halloween" sets. Chambers of Poe was one of my favorite haunts of the trip. I didn't think it was possible to stay on theme and still be creepy, but they've done it VERY well. It was very dark and spooky, and all the actors were commited to staying on theme. This haunt also disoriented me a lot. We didn't simply go up and then come down at the end, rather we went through many flights of stairs, and five minutes in I lost track of what floor we were on. Beast lived up to all the expectations I had in my mind! My favorite scenes were the warewolf forest, and the exceptional chainsaw scene.

Again, thanks to all the haunts we viseted! I'll write more detailed reviews after Halloween, but I wanted to take the time noe just to say thanks! You guys all have great haunts!
    *Sigh*I can't wait til' October

thanks for the review

It gives us who cannot attend a sense of what's going on there. Glad you had a great time. You are so lucky !!!!

Comment

THANK YOU for the great review. The Zombie Safari paintball hayride has been a great hit for us this year and will be back bigger and better next year.
      We are having a great year and its people like you that keep us going.
      I wish you would of looked me up while you were there so I could of said hello to you.
      Thanks again!
      Greg
      Fearfest
      Greg Allen
      scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
      www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Originally posted by N2SPOOKINU View Post
        THANK YOU for the great review. The Zombie Safari paintball hayride has been a great hit for us this year and will be back bigger and better next year.
        We are having a great year and its people like you that keep us going.
        I wish you would of looked me up while you were there so I could of said hello to you.
        Thanks again!
        Greg
        Fearfest
        Thanks for the great show anyway! I loved every minute of it!
        *Sigh*I can't wait til' October

Comment

Working...
        X