School tours???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• School tours???

Has any one done school tours in your off hours? say whe the kids are in school...The school where my children attend has asked me if I could put on a afternoon show for the grade 7/8 about 80 kids...I would have to work around this because most of my actors are High school kids and I don't want them skipping lol...Anyways I have the actors covered and we will have to ton down the show anyways...
    So has anyone done this?

Also they want me to put somthing togeather to send home to the parents...I am totally lost what to send home for info even our flyer is a little to much for 7/8s lol

so any ideas would be great and a big help....

just a few days ago..

We had a busload of 49 senior citizens tour our house at 11 am. (Much more difficult than just kids,)
    Many years ago I had busloads of school kids coming here, every night after school. I had some of the same teachers with the various groups .. . . . so each night I had to think up a new way to scare the teacher..again.
    This was lots of fun!
    The school (20 miles away) had a report card for each kid based on a points system and the rteward was to be those trips here. The administration guessed that not many kids would perform this very well. THEY WERE WRONG! Instead of the teacher estimate there was instead about 5 bus loads who did what the had to to get the score needed!
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
    X