No announcement yet.

Transworld pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ricky will be doing a special Midnight showing of one of his tv shows Friday night at MHC as well as speaking.

Wow, I finally get to take part in some of the Friday activities at my own show! :lol:

Comment

I just wanted to echo the sentiments I saw somewhere in another thread about MHC...I've been to every MHC so far and I had an awesome time at every one...MHC is a great show, and is put together by a great group of people that really know their stuff...I highly recommend...

www.midwesthauntersconvention.com
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Nice pics of all that stuff. I really wish you had a pc of the playmate when she stopped by your booth.

Hey... look in that Oak Island booth> That looks like.... ME!!!
        Spending a lot of money there!!!
        Brad Bowen
        Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
        www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Originally posted by John Coen
          What is a "Cut But" award? It sounds painful!

It should be "cute butt". That all started back at TW on Friday night. Gwen(EmpressNightshade) and I were talking(while I was incredibly drunk) and she said that I was as cute as a button. Well all I heard was "cute as a butt."
          Cute as a butt!?!? What!!!! And we laughed our heads off.

So I'm proud to say that I am the very first person to recieve this prestigious award, and you should consider yourself privilaged to recieve such an award.
          Brad Bowen
          www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Originally posted by brad

It should be "cute butt". That all started back at TW on Friday night. Gwen(EmpressNightshade) and I were talking(while I was incredibly drunk) and she said that I was as cute as a button. Well all I heard was "cute as a butt."

So I'm proud to say that I am the very first person to recieve this prestigious award, and you should consider yourself privilaged to recieve such an award.
            ROTFLMAO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
            Ya know what? I think I'm gonna make it an annual TW award. So, in Vegas, I have to present you the Annual Cute Butt award for 2006 and present the 2007 recipient at a special dinner at a pizza place. Ask Mari if she wants to be on the Butt Committee with me!

Comment

OK, what is required to attempt to be in the running for this prestigious award?
              Originally posted by Empressnightshade
              Originally posted by brad

ROTFLMAO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
              Ya know what? I think I'm gonna make it an annual TW award. So, in Vegas, I have to present you the Annual Cute Butt award for 2006 and present the 2007 recipient at a special dinner at a pizza place. Ask Mari if she wants to be on the Butt Committee with me!
              :lol:
              Thanks, Jeff
              www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
              www.HauntForum.com
              www.MidWestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

Originally posted by Frighteners Entertainment
                OK, what is required to attempt to be in the running for this prestigious award?
                I'll let you know all requirements and rules before Vegas. :P

Comment

I'm gonna see Mari and the crew this weekend for their Scream Break event, so I'll mention it to her.

Your gonna have to make a trophy for the award's ceremony too!

Do you wanna limit it to just one person per year, or have more than only one.

As far as minimum requirements, I'd say for starters, you have to be a member of HW.com
                  Brad Bowen
                  www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

My thought would be and im sure a lot of the guys will agree that we also need a Cute butt trophy for the ladies as well, this isn't just for the ladies to give to guys or i swear i'll scream prejudice the whole way!! LOL

Help me out here guys!
                    Man Law?

:: Big sh!t eating grin on my face as i type! < Yeah like this one!::

Comment

LOL. What in the world did I miss out on this year? A cute butt award!? Wow!

Next up...the "Junk-in-the-trunk" division. LOL
                      www.mindseizure.com
                      www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

I think on the cover of a tabloid right now is a butt that is a perfectly round half-circle, Minorly amazing!
                        "Cute as a Button"?
                        Then I guess us ugly-zipper guys need not apply?
                        Cute as a broken zipper?
                        "If you are into "Heavy Metal" then I'm your zipper-guy!"
                        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Re: reply

Originally posted by Kevin Dells
                          My thought would be and im sure a lot of the guys will agree that we also need a Cute butt trophy for the ladies as well, this isn't just for the ladies to give to guys or i swear i'll scream prejudice the whole way!! LOL

Help me out here guys!
                          Man Law?

:: Big sh!t eating grin on my face as i type! < Yeah like this one!::
                          I agree with you Kevin, we SHOULD have a an award for us to give to soome women. I already have in mind someone that I would give an award to. So what do ya think- you wanna start a MAN commitee to discuss all things MAN, including this award ceremony?
                          Brad Bowen
                          www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Could you guys PLEASE just allow us ladies to have this one???

Comment

Almight cuteness judging, Emp...LOL...requesting permission to be on the judging committee. LOL.
                              www.mindseizure.com
                              www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Working...
                              X