Screamline Studios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Big Thank you to Evillusions

Just want to say thank you for the beautiful flowers Katie, Laura and the rest of the crew.

Thank you,
    Jason Blaszczak

Comment

Update

Day One of the wake not many tears because of everyone that attended.
      Day Two I am sure will be quite different it will be the last time in person, this will rip me apart. I will never forget how great my mom is, and I will be forever thankful that "you hung on as long as you did".

I Love You MOM!

Jason

Comment

So sorry to hear about your loss!

Jason,

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Most of us couldn't have done what we have without the support of our parents, and its times like this that we realize it the most.

I am truly sorry.
        Dewayne Anglin

Director of Operations
        Sleepy Hollow Productions, LLC/ Folklore Haunted House
        www.folklorehauntedhouse.com

sigpic

Comment

thank you Dewayne!! times are rough ..

Jason

Comment

Jason,
            Man I feel your loss. In the past year I lost 3 grandparents to cancer. So I say hang in there and I join you in a big "Fuck You" to cancer.
            Dave B

Comment

I am bringing this post up again because i miss my life as it was with my mom , and to say happy easter!!!! I love you mom and miss you to the core of who i am... happy easter everyone and god bless! Jason

Comment

I would also like to send a epic F*** YOU to cancer!!!!!! and i am sorry for anyone who lost loved ones to this horrible disease. Jason

Comment

Jason!

Thinking of ya buddy! Shane and it's love ya man! Shane
                  sigpic

Comment

I feel for you Jason! I know how you feel, I've gone through the same with my Grandpa. If it means anything, PM me your moms name, I'll buy her a luminaria bag for Relay for Life, we have a haunt there that I organize "To Scare Away Cancer", if you don't know about Relay for Life or what a Luminaria is google it, the luminaria is on me!

Hope you had a nice Easter.

Comment

Jason,

Happy Easter to you.
                      Your mom will always be with you as long as she is in your thoughts.
                      True, but still doesn't make it any easier.

I will be at HauntCon, we should hang out.
                      Kevin R. Alvey
                      info at gore-galore.com
                      www.gore-galore.com
                      www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
                      www.youtube.com/goregalore13
                      www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Jason,

Sorry to hear about it... I've often thought about these types of things because I guess I'm somewhat morbid. But you think about all the memories everything that leads you to the point where it all ends, and you wonder about everything you could take back, make better, do different, or even wonder where does the time go... life is very very short and sudden. Live for the moment!

My Grandma died a few years ago who did everything for me... I found out at the TW Vegas show. Its very hard.

Hang in there.

Larry
                        Larry Kirchner
                        President
                        www.HalloweenProductions.com
                        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Jason, I'm sending you a great big hug bro! Processing the loss of a loved one can take years... even a lifetime! I lost my twin brother to cancer and I understand your feelings about it. Although, I imagine nothing can compare to the loss of a Mom. I'm fortunate to still have my Mom, but I have a Dad, two brothers and several friends waiting in the hereafter for the grand reunion that will take place one day. Take heart that this life is temporary my friend. We are spirits having a human experience and not the other way around. You will be reunited with your Mom one day and I have a feeling it will all make sense at that time. Seriously sending positive thoughts, energy and prayers out for you and your Dad.

Kel
                          sigpic
                          Kelly Allen
                          Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
                          www.RaycliffManor.com
                          www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
                          www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Working...
                          X