• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intro

I'm Shawn Herhusky, and I volunteer here: http://www.fieldofscreams.info/

Comment

• Hey all,

I work for a group of Radio Stations in NE Wisconsin. Our stations are putting together a haunt for the community this year, and I've been tasked with making it work. Looking forward to sharing our progress and getting pointers from all you old hands!

TC

Comment

• Another cool Halloween/Haunt forum. Love it! Hi, my name is Frank. I am 30 year's old. I live near Edwardsville,Illinois.
        I am a home haunter/halloweenaholic if you will. Every year on Halloween night i do a haunted yard. Walkthrough/display type thing. Nothing major but fun as hell! Look forward to talking shop with all of you.

Comment

• New to Haunt World Fright Forum and just want to say "Hi" and to introduce myself.

My name is Cameron and I'm from Burlington, Canada. I run the http://grimstitchfactory.com/
          I'm a OOAK mask maker who specializes in all-natural, handmade, hand sewn burlap OOAK scarecrow masks; very old school and with detail and paint work that is cinema quality. Having a background in special FX make-up and art (painting), I began the site earlier this year and have since built masks and weapon props for numerous haunters, many collectors, and films. My hope to do Haunt conventions in the US.

So if you have some time, feel free to look through my work.
          FACEBOOK: http://grimstitchfactory.com/
          MAKE-UP/Props WEBSITE: https://sites.google.com/site/cameronefx/

Thanks, and I hope you like my work.

Cameron
          Cameron Scholes
          http://grimstitchfactory.com

Comment

• Hi...my name is

Janna from Louisiana. We are in our second year here and trying to get Home Haunts going in the area. We were members in Texas and now members here. I can't believe with all the creepy voodoo around this area there aren't any conventions or kick booty retail shops. Even Spirit is hard to find when the season rolls around. If anyone is interested in joining me to start a convention in this area or open a retail store I am all ears. My husband has over 17 years experience managing a retail sporting goods store with up to 20 employees. I do and have done payroll for a major corporation for the last several years. We love Halloween and we have proven experience behind us to manage a store.
            Chris Riehl
            Sales@spookyfinder.com
            (586)209-6935
            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

• Hi Everyone!

Hey! I'm Alyson! I'm from Long Island, NY and I LOVE going to haunted houses and getting the crap scared out of me!!! I spend every weekend in Hauntober travelling to different haunted attractions. I'm hoping to meet some people who like to do this as well..as most of my friends are a bunch of wussies...
              Chris Riehl
              Sales@spookyfinder.com
              (586)209-6935
              www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

• Nightmares in the North

My name is Tim Stover and I'm a Haunted Attraction Consultant and just got on board a new haunt in North Las Vegas! I've been haunting for 10 years and this haunt is using show controls animatronic/lighting system which allows for some cool automation and led lights! I'm hoping that brings some scene setting for scares to the next level! Here's the haunt page!

www.facebook.com/nightmaresinthenorth
                Tim Stover

3DT Haunted Attraction Consultation

Nightmares in the North (a North Las Vegas Haunted Attraction)

3dthaunt@gmail.com

Comment

• Hi there,im O.J. [no relation lol] im a tourguide/innkeeper at the Lizzie Borden B and B Museum in Fall River Ma.We do historical tours based on the murders that occured in the house in 1892.We function as a b and b also[im the cook too]its a small but fun operation.Im also putting together a paranormal tour that were going to start shortly.I also own/operate a small evil clown for hire business.I safely stalk peoples family and friends to scare them,deliver balloons,pumpkins,cotton candy etc,magic,entertain at parties,insult the guest of honor scare the guests and smash a pie in the face of the birthday boy or girl.Im huge horror movie movie and haunt fan,id love to start my own haunt at some point.If your ever in Fall River,come see me at The Borden House
                  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Blood...32305403537000

Comment

• Hi, everyone! My name is Katie, and this year is my first real foot in the door towards making a career in the haunt industry. I'm working for the Scare-A-Torium here in central Ohio that's also run by some of the coordinators of MHC and the Feature Creatures haunt group. I'm learning so much and meeting such fantastic people!

I was trained as an actor in college, and I love to act, but over the years I've become more interested in makeup design, costume design and prop building, all of which I've gotten to explore while setting up the haunt. We open in two weeks and I could not be more excited to get started.

I'm looking forward to making connections here and learning from the best. Very happy to have found you guys.
                    Chris Riehl
                    Sales@spookyfinder.com
                    (586)209-6935
                    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

• well hello miss katie
                      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Blood...32305403537000

Comment

• I haven't been on HW for a long time,but I've been doing all things haunt related for the past 13 years. I started at Verdun Manor with Lance Pope and now (somehow) I work full time with Allen Hopps, so I've had some good role models.
                        Look forward to meeting new folks, and always expanding my haunted repertoire. -Farmer

Comment

• Death scream!

Hi, my name is Max, I am a Halloween and horror/thriller enthusiast. Looking forward to getting meet and chit chat with you guys and possibly create a zombie apocalypse survivor group! j/k
                          Chris Riehl
                          Sales@spookyfinder.com
                          (586)209-6935
                          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

• To all the new people to the boards

Welcome! This is the best community on the planet and every1 will be more then helpful!
                            Senior Operator of Forest Of Fear at The Utica Zoo
                            Visions Of Fear Productions

Comment

• Hello

Hi. I'm Mikey in Garland, Tx. I act & do silicone makeup at 13th Street Morgue in Red Oak, Tx. My character is Malachi the burned Hellevator electrician. This is my 4th season with 13th Street Morgue.

Comment

• Hello,

I'm Elliott; this year is my first year working in a haunt and I'm having a blast so far.

I work at the ScareATorium in Columbus, OH, with Katie, who posted above. ToothPaste is one of my characters; a clown who loves to eat toothpaste and people.

Let this be the beginning of a beautiful relationship.

<3
                                ToothPaste!

Comment

Working...
                                X